11 - 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞, 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐧𝐨𝐭

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐮𝐬𝐢𝐜 𝐝𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐥𝐥 ; 𝐖𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐫

3 more days till the performance.
Wanderers been more protective if that's what you can say, ever since yesterday he's been sitting closer to me, listening more to what I say.

There's something else too. I don't know what I've been feeling but every time I talk or see Wanderer there's this pit in my stomach and my heart starts to race.
But it's nothing, probably.

"So that Wanderer guy. Are you close to him?" Aether whispered to me while we were at our seats, waiting for instructions.

"You could say that." I kept on siping at my tea, making the conversation more awkward.

"How close are you guys?"

"Why do you want to know huh?" I glared over to him, seeing that he was only smiling to himself.

"Like are you guys sharing food after each other close? Or going to each others houses close?"

"Aether. Why the questions?"

"Am I not allowed to know about this new friend you have? Just because of what happened, doesn't mean i stopped looking out for you Y/n."

I wanted to say something, but a part of me was flattered even though we broken up he still looks out for me, and still cares.
Even though this was his fault.

"Fine. He's been over to my house once, but that's it."

"Damn. Your mom wouldn't even let me in your house until we started dating for 6 months. Lucky guy I guess." I couldn't help but slightly laugh, it was a good memory to look back on.

"Hey it's not her fault you seemed suspicious! She wanted to protect her only child."

"I remember when I would have to sneak into your room at night! The one time I remember falling into a bush, getting caught by your dad." Suddenly the two of us were smiling and laughing at each other.

Sharing old memories of us together, like we were both okay with the breakup. But the more I looked at him, seeing him laugh. The more I wished I wasn't okay with the breakup, that it never happened so that I could have never lost him.

"Y'know it's nice to see you laugh again Y/n."
I wanted to punch myself, seeing how I was acting towards Aether. The Aether who broke my heart.

Before I could say something, I stopped myself from doing so. Knowing what words I could've said, I don't think I could forgive myself again.