15. 𝐅𝐨𝐜𝐮𝐬 𝐨𝐧 𝐦𝐞.

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐮𝐬𝐢𝐜 𝐝𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐥𝐥 ; 𝐖𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐫

Before reading : this chapter does include smut, so please if you are uncomfortable with reading that skip this chapter

Before reading : this chapter does include smut, so please if you are uncomfortable with reading that skip this chapter. All you have to know is that they confess to each other. Happy reading <3

In an instant our lips parted from each other, my cheeks felt hot and were probably a flushed shade of pink. Wanderer himself looked surprised by his actions, more so that I kissed him back.

"I'm sorry I shouldn't of done that." He apologized.

"Don't, don't apologize. It was nice" I tried to reassure him but honestly I didn't know what to say, the air around us felt so tight and awkward.

We sat there for a second, not knowing what to say or do. What do you say after you kiss your best friend who you didn't even know had feelings for you?

"Do you want to go back in? It's getting cold out here." I spoke up while standing up to walk over to the door, Wanderer nodded and followed me back inside the house. The walk up to my room was so awkward, neither of us talked to each other.

I let Wanderer into my room first, while I shut the door.
"Wanderer can we tal-" as I turned around to face him I was met with his lips again. His hands quickly cupped both of my cheeks so that I couldn't pull away from surprise.

Again in a second he pulled away, "I'm sorry I just need to do it again." His voice was soft, his breathing was heavy. Without even thinking I went in to kiss him, my hands slightly tugging onto his jacket to pull him closer to me.
This kiss wasn't just a short instant kiss.

Wanderer kept kissing me like he's been wanting to do this for so long, yet still kissing me at a slower pace to make the moment last longer.

When we pulled away for air Wanderer was the one who's cheeks were now flushed. "So uh, you said you wanted to talk?" I couldn't help but laugh at him.

Though in a second I stopped, remembering what I wanted to ask him. I took a step back to put some space between us. "Do you have feelings for me?" I asked him.

"I do, If the kissing didn't answer that already."

"How long have you had feelings for me?"

"I think probably after the first week we became friends." My mind then flashing back to the moments we've shared from then on, Wanderer was so good at hiding his feelings I never even thought he did.

"Do you have feelings for me?" He then asked me.

"I do." I have never confirmed that I liked him before, honestly I never knew what type of feelings I had for him.