2 - 𝐁𝐞𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐢𝐟𝐮𝐥 𝐒𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐮𝐬𝐢𝐜 𝐝𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐥𝐥 ; 𝐖𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐫

"Hello? You're just standing there." I realized that I couldn't say anything, I was too busy looking at the stranger.

"I'm so sorry, I didn't think anyone would be in here."
I stood there awkwardly, the figure had dark indigo eyes and hair that matched. Uniform blazer set down to the side of the piano, just leaving him with his white blouse and maroon tie and black dress pants.

"Uhm. You play beautifully!" I complimented him, so that we weren't just standing here awkwardly.

"You're crying, Y'know that right?" He disregarded the compliment, just as he said that I could feel a tear trickle down my cheek, quickly I wiped it away.

"Yeah I uh, I kinda just found out my now ex boyfriend is kind of a jerk." He let out a soft 'oh' then fulling turning his body towards me.

"I'm uh gonna go haha. I should leave you alone, yeah I need to get to my next class anyways!" I started walking back to the door, saying a series of random excuses to get out of the room.

"The bell for the next class hasn't rung yet. If that was just an excuse to get out of here you can stay. I'm not going to kick you out." He then turned around back to the piano, finishing what he was playing.

I stood there awkwardly, then slowly walking over to the risers and sat on the lowest risers closest to the piano. Setting my book bag right next to me.

I put my earbuds in, listening to music while finishing up a assignment. Then sitting there pretending as if I was doing something, though I kept on glancing up at him.

Once the last bell for the day rang I finally spoke up, "So, what's your name?" I asked.

"Scaramouche, Raiden. But just call me Wanderer, I prefer if you do. Yours? " he stopped playing, resting his hands in his lap.

"Y/n, L/n."

"What brings you here? Shouldn't you be going to class or something?"

"I found out my boyfriend of three years got drunk and humiliated me at a party last week."

"That sucks. We're you there?"

"No I had a test to study for that night."

"Oh. Well at least you weren't at the party, saved less humiliation." He was making valid points, which I was more surprised over. The tears in my eyes even started to dry up.