6 - 𝐂𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐫 𝐂𝐨𝐝𝐞𝐝 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐧

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐮𝐬𝐢𝐜 𝐝𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐥𝐥 ; 𝐖𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐫

"Alright that's a wrap! Good work today everyone!" Our teacher announced as the day finally ended, everyone walked off the stage to get their things and leave the building

Aether didn't say anything to me other than, "good work Y/n." And then meeting up with Lumine to leave. I didn't except Wanderer to wait for me today, so I had the intention of walking home alone today.

"Hey Y/n, hang on!" Thoma shouted coming up behind me.

"Did you need something Thoma? Aether and Lumine already left."

"I'm walking with you silly, I haven't seen you around school since you stopped coming to theater."

"Well you're always with Aether, so it's easy to not know where I am anymore!" We started walking down the hallway and stairs, following the group of kids out the main doors.

"How are you holding up though? Itto and I were talking about how uncomfortable you seemed up there."

"It's a little rough right now, but I think I'm getting used to the breakup." I looked around the open campus to see if I could spot Wanderer, but there wasn't any sign of him. So I just assumed he already started walking home.

"That's good at least. I know this might not be the best time to say this Y/n but I want you to know I'm sorry for not telling you about it. After Aether knew people had videos of it, he demanded all of us to not tell you. I didn't know when I was going to tell you but I was."

"It's okay Thoma. Really. But I appreciate the apology. I'm just really only waiting for Lumine to say something."

"Are you not friends with her anymore?" We stopped at the end of the street, where we were meant to part ways.

"No, she's really just hung on that she needed to protect her brother. I get it, but still." I looked down at my phone to see if Wanderer had messaged me at all. No notification yet.

"She'll come around Y/n. But I gotta head home now, you'll be alright to walk?" I nodded, waving him goodbye as I crossed the street. Plugging my earbuds into my phone, I started scrolling through music to listen on the walk home.

It felt so different not having Wanderer here to walk with me, felt way too lonely. Like I missed his presence, even though he barely talked.

About 10 minutes into the walk I looked down at my phone to see there was a message from Wanderer.

W. 🩵
Srry I didn't wait for you, I didn't know when you were gonna leave school.

No no it's okay!! I probably should've told you my friend was catching up with me

You're on the way home now rt?