14 - 𝐓𝐡𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐝𝐚𝐲'𝐬 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐮𝐬𝐢𝐜 𝐝𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐥𝐥 ; 𝐖𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐫

Luckily, Wanderer was allowed to leave whenever he wanted to. So when he messaged me that he was waiting in the hallways, I quickly rushed up from my seat to go see him while my parents took their time.

"You we're so amazing oh my god Wanderer!" I came rushing up to him, tightly hugging him. His arms quickly wrapped around my waist. Luckily my mother was holding the flowers he gave me so they weren't in danger of being crushed.

"I'm just so glad it's over."

"You were beautiful up there. Everyone was speechless in awe when you were playing."

"Really?"

"Really Wanderer. See all that stress was for nothing." I let go of the hug, seeing the one tear that fell down his eye leaving a water mark down his face.

"Where's your mom? I thought she would be here." I asked him.

"She works late in the night so she's probably just now getting home." He seemed upset that his mother couldn't come to see him, the more I realized it I was the only one that came to watch for him.

"So is this your friend Y/n?" My dad called out behind us, he had his regular dad intimidating face on. He does this every time he sees a guy I'm around.

"Oh yes. Dad, this is Wanderer. We met a few weeks ago"

"And Aether is okay with this?"

"Mhm." I gave Wanderer a quick look, so that he knew I would tell them at dinner. My dad shrugged his shoulders, then leading the way out of the school.

Wanderer and I sat in the back of the car, it was awkward. All that we would do is stare at each other trying not to laugh, till we thought of the bright idea of texting each other.

Wanderer😮‍💨

Are your parents always this quiet?

No they just don't want you to witness any arguing so they're staying silent LMAO

Oh oh. This is so awkward

I'm sorry Wanderer...
Hopefully it won't be like this at dinner

Are you really sure you want to tell them tonight?

No, but I'm gonna
What happens if they run into Aether one day I can't risk that.

That's right
What if they think we're dating?

That would actually be so funny LMAO
My dad would probably go crazy
If anything just say you're gay