5

A/N: Sorry this chapter is so small! It's just a chapter filler :) xx

Lauren's POV:

What's really bugging me is the fact that Miss Cabello knows it was me who sent that picture and yet she's acting cool about it...who does that?

"BOO!" Dinah screamed from behind me as I was entering a coffee shop in town.

"DINAH! WHAT THE FUCK?" I screeched in shock as Dinah smirked.

"Oh what now?" I asked fed up.

"What did you and Miss talk about yesterday when you got sent out?" Dinah asked smugly.

"She asked if I was the one who sent the photo." I answered simply.

"And?" Dinah whispered excitedly.

"And what?" I replied mockingly.

"Laurenza! What did you say?" Dinah said giddily.

"I said that it was me and then I started crying, she said it was okay and that we can just forget about it and move on." I smiled.

"That's it? She didn't tell you off?" Dinah questioned not really believing it.

"Nope! I didn't really believe it either..." I paused. "There's something different about Miss Cabello, she's different." I said dreamily.

"Or maybe she just loves your tits!" Dinah winked.

"DINAH!" I gasped smacking her arm.

"Someone's got to say it!" Dinah giggled. "She's got a soft spot for you Lauren, you never get told off like her other students. Plus, if I'd had sent that nude, I would have been expelled!"

"She doesn't have a soft spot for me, she's just a nice person!" I reassured her.

"She's obviously fallen for your Jauregui charm!" Dinah smirked.

"I don't have a charm, I'm just naturally charming...it's who I am!" I sarcastically protested.

"Oh you are, are you?" Miss Cabello asked from behind me as I chocked on my coffee.

"Awwwkkkwardddd!" Dinah mumbled under her breath as she received an evil glare across the table from me.

"What are you doing here?" I choked out panicked.

"Can't a girl grab a coffee?" Miss raised her eyebrow in amusement.

"Of course! Sorry, I was, erm, just shocked, you scared me!" I giggled shyly.

"I'll see you tomorrow Lauren." She smiled and then peered over to Dinah. "Dinah." She fake smiled.

"I have a feeling she doesn't like me." Dinah whispered as Miss walked away from our booth.

"A lot of people don't like you!" I giggled.

"Oi! What about my Hansen charm?" Dinah protested.

"Your what?" I laughed.

"Oh, yeah, sorry. I'm just naturally charming...it's who I am." Dinah mimicked me.

"No, sorry, you're nothing special mate!" I laughed.

"I'll have you know, I'm sexy as fuck!" Dinah said proudly.

"Not as sexy as meeee." I winked.

"Bet Miss agrees with that." Dinah mumbled.

"Sorry, what was that?" I asked, not hearing Dinah's last comment.

"Oh nothing." Dinah smiled innocently.

"How much of our conversation did Miss hear?" I asked panicked.

"I hope she heard every single word!" Dinah winked.

"Grrrh, I hate you sometimes!" I whined.

"Oh, my child, you'll thank me later." She smirked as she sipped her coffee.