6

Lauren's POV:

After yesterday's events, I began dreading to go to my English class. Dinah is the most embarrassing thing known to mankind! If she's thinking something, she'll go ahead and say it with no shame whatsoever!

It was now a new day and it was time for school.

"Morning mom!" I sighed as I entered the kitchen

"Hey Laur, how's school going?" Clara asked.

"Hmm, it's okay I guess." I shrugged.

"How is your new English teacher? Is she better than Mr Salvatore?" My mom said curiously.

"She's amazing!" I smiled.

"Wow! She must be better than Mr Salvatore if you think she's amazing!" Clara giggled.

"Yup!" I blushed as I peeled an orange.

"Hey mom, wanna hear a joke?" I questioned a few moments later as my mom sighed but nodded.

"What's the name of the artist who has a brown finger?" I smirked.

"I don't know." Clara mumbled unsure of the answer.

"PICASSHOLE!" I screamed, grabbing my side due laughing too much. "Get it? His finger is brown because he picks his asshole!"

"LAUREN MICHELLE JAUREGUI! WATCH YOUR LANGUAGE AND I GET THE JOKE, THANK YOU!" Clara bellowed but trying to stop herself from cracking up, 'cause I mean, come on, that joke was funny!

"Mom! You're laughing too! C'mon it's hilarious, you've gotta admit!" I giggled as she pulled a disapproving look in my direction.

"Go on, you'll be late for school!" Clara laughed, pointing towards the door.

"No! Mom I have another 10 minutes before I have to leave!" I whined.

"Okay, okay!" Clara sighed washing the dishes.

"So Lauren, any boys you've got your eye on?" My mom questioned.

"You could say that." I mumbled. I wouldn't say I fancied Miss Cabello...I just think I'm confused, maybe.

"Ooh! What's his name?" Clara smirked as I tensed.

"Baby? What's wrong?" Clara ran over to comfort me when she realized I looked uncomfortable.

"I-I-I'm sorry, it's nothing." I stuttered quietly.

"Laur, you can tell me anything, you know that, right?" Clara smiled supportively as I nodded in response.

"I think I like someone but I'm not sure, it's something I've never felt before, when I'm around them, my heart misses a beat, they are breathtakingly gorgeous. The only sad part is, they'll never return those feelings for me." My walls began crumbling down in my mother's arms as she began to rock me.

"Look, whoever this boy is, he'd be lucky have you, any guy would. You've got those Jauregui genes girl!" My mom fist pumped the air causing me to giggle.

"I swear to god, you're more like Dinah every day!"