23

Camila's POV:

As Lauren fled the classroom, my mind was blowing up. As soon as Dinah said 'drug' I started to panic.

"Dinah, stay behind a minute please." I called out as I dismissed the rest of the class. "Why did you ask Lauren about drugs in my lesson? What triggered it? Has something happened?"

"She was texting someone under the table and when I tried to look, she hid it from me. I just asked if it was a dealer." Dinah sighed as I tensed. Lauren was texting me.

"Thank you Dinah. You're free to leave." I sighed in relief as Dinah nodded and left.

----------------------------------

It was finally lunch time which meant it was time to meet Lauren. I sat impatiently in my classroom, swirling a piece of hair between my fingers.

A good five minutes later, the door flung open as someone barged in.

"I'm so sorry I'm late. Dinah was suspicious and tried following me here." Lauren panted as she closed the door.

I stood up as my heart began to beat faster. I slowly walked towards her, gently pushing my front against hers as her back made contact with the closed door.

I leaned forward to reach for the lock on the door and slowly turned it. I peered back up to be met with a lustful looking Lauren. My eyes focused on her parted lips and inched closer. We both closed our eyes in pleasure as our lips touched. Our lips started to mould together at a quicker and much needier pace. I wrapped my arms around Lauren's waist as her hands firmly held my jaw and hip. Lauren's tongue licked my bottom lip before nibbling on it as she pulled away.

"Is this my punishment, Miss?" Lauren husked in my ear as I felt my legs so weak. I pulled Lauren by her collar over to my desk.

"Bend over." I demanded as Lauren's mouth went dry. She did as she was told and bent over my desk, her jean-covered ass in view.

"You've been such a bad girl." I whispered close to her as I reached for my ruler.

"Do you want a good spanking?" I smirked as Lauren shuddered.

"Yes. Please. Whip me." Lauren growled in frustration. I whipped her hard with the ruler as I watched her body jolt forwards with a moan.

"Want more?" Lauren nodded as I continued to lash her.

"Kinky. I like it." Lauren groaned as I pulled her back up by her hair. She sat on the edge of the desk as I stood in between her legs.

"How are you feeling?" I asked seriously.

"Better now." Lauren winked as I attached my lips to her neck.

"Fuck. Camila." She moaned loudly as she gasped when I started to suck hard as well as slightly graze my teeth against her porcelain skin.

"Shhh. You're my dirty secret remember. You have to be quiet." I mumbled into her neck. "Don't forget you have me again in an hour. English twice in one day is a treat now because you're there."

--------------------------------------------------------

Lauren's POV:

After a very heated make out session, I fled the classroom going unnoticed as I made my way to Chemistry. It dragged. Finally the bell rang and I was off to English again. I was slightly late because I was preparing myself to stay calm.

I slowly opened the door and met eyes with Camila. She smiled at me and I smiled back.

"Reason for being late, Jauregui?" She questioned with a raised eyebrow.

"I um, w-went to the restroom." I stuttered nervously as Camila giggled.

I took a seat next to Dinah who was looking at me strangely.

"What?" I asked as her mouth made an 'o' shape.

"Is that-is that a h-hickey?" Dinah whispered pointing towards my neck. Shit.

"I don't know what you're talking about." I replied with worry.

"Was it Matt? Is that why you're late and why you didn't go to lunch? To see him?" Dinah asked annoyed.

"No, it wasn't him." I stated as Dinah pulled a confused face.

"So...who did that?"

"No one. Can we just drop it." I was becoming irritated and Dinah knew it.

"Okay, I'll stop." She surrendered as she knew what happens when I feel pressured.

I knew this wouldn't be easy. But I didn't think it would be this hard...