22

A/N: I completed 'Bloodlust' yesterday so I'm back to this :)

Lauren's POV:

It was the day after Camila and I shared our first kiss. I've never been more excited to get to school.

"Lauren? I'm guessing your date with Matt went well then?" Taylor smirked as I walked down the stairs with the biggest smile on my face.

"How do you know about him?" I whipped my head in her direction.

"Mom told me everything. She was really happy you're finally in love." Taylor cooed.

"I'm not in love!" I stated, "Not with him anyway." I mumbled.

"Mom will be heartbroken. She wants to see you happy, Laur."

"I am happy now, I promise." I smiled reassuringly at Taylor before heading towards the door.

"Aren't you getting any breakfast?" Tay called as I replied with a 'no'.

I practically skipped to school, earning strange looks off other students but for once, I truly didn't care.

As I walked through the school gates, my eyes came into contact with an all-too-familiar car. I slowly made my way over to it, just in time, Camila climbed out of it. I approached her from behind, gently giving her ass a slight squeeze before walking off with a smirk. I turned back around to see a very flustered Camila eying me. I playfully winked at her before I continued to walk away, swaying my hips as I did so. 

"Hey babe, I'm so sorry but I wont be able to be in your English class with you anymore." Matt appeared out of nowhere.

"It's okay, but why?" I'm so glad he won't be there anymore. I can finally be my true self around Camila now that he's gone.

"I have soccer training. I'm so sorry, baby." I cringed at the word 'baby' but continued to fake a smile anyway. "At least I'll still be in all your other lessons."

"Okay. I'll be fine. I'll have Mani, Dinah and Ally with me." I assured him as he hugged me before walking away. I turned around and bumped into Dinah who looked angry.

"Still with him then?" She spat in disgust.

"I don't know how to break up with him. I'm so scared." I panicked as Dinah pulled me into her as I rested my head against her chest.

"Hey, is she okay?" Camila also appeared out of nowhere.

"Yeah. Just Matt trouble." Dinah sighed as Camila's face changed.

"Why? What's happened?"

"Nothing. Just the fact that she hasn't broken up with him because she's scared." Dinah mumbled as I pulled back from her hug.

"We will sort something out, I promise. But right now, we've got class so hurry along." Camila giggled as she turned her attention to me. "I want a word with Lauren if that's okay?" She asked Dinah as she walked away immediately.

"Hey, how are you feeling?" Camila smiled as I couldn't help but smile back.

"Way better after last night." I smirked as Camila's face darkened.

"Does anyone know?" Camila asked nervously. I shook my head as she sighed in relief.

"What are we?" I blurted out. "I mean, we have kissed. We obviously like each other. So after I've dumped Matt, what then?"

"Then, we date in secret." Camila smiled.

"Am I your dirty little secret, Miss Cabello?" I winked.

"That, you are, Jauregui."

"Come on, we're late for English, which by the way, you're supposed to be teaching." I giggled as Camila cursed to herself.

-----

Miss Cabello told us to just read all lesson because she couldn't be bothered teaching which was so professional of her. Not. All the students ended up on their phones; including myself.

L: I wish you were my homework so I could slam you on my desk and do you all night ;)

I watched as Camila picked up her phone as I mischievously smirked as her eyes widened.

C: You can't be sending things like that whilst at school! :o

L: Don't pretend you're not turned on right now...

C: Meet me in here at lunch ;)

L: Ooh, will you spank me with your ruler because I've been such a bad girl ;)

"Who are you texting, Laur?" Dinah asked, causing me to jump.

"N-no one." I stuffed my phone in my pocket quickly.

"Why so secretive? You're not texting a drug dealer or something are you?" Dinah asked concerned.

Camila caught on to the words 'drug dealer' and her head quickly shot in our direction. Great.

"I-I need some air." I whispered before sprinting out of the door.

I couldn't take it in there. I know it sounds pathetic but I always feel claustrophobic whenever all eyes are on me. And if I hadn't of gotten out of that classroom quick enough, I would have had some sort of breakdown which I really didn't need right now.

There was one thing I needed right now; and that was a cigarette.