7

Lauren's POV:

After my extremely awkward talk with my mom, I finally arrived at school.

As I was making my way to homeroom I felt someone tap my shoulder.

"Hi Lauren, could I have a word with you in my classroom please?" Miss Cabello asked once I had turned to look at her.

"Umm, yeah, sure Miss." I smiled as she returned one making my heart swell.

I followed Miss Cabello to her classroom, casually checking her out on the way there.

"Take a seat Lauren." She smiled as I sat down on the chair closest to where Miss had sat.

"Am I in trouble?" I sighed.

"What's going on?" Miss questioned carefully.

"What do you mean?" I asked curiously.

"Lauren, your grades are slipping, you've went from a B to an E!" Miss sighed.

"Oh." Was all I said

"Is there something I should know about? Is anything bothering you?" Miss whispered.

"Are you a shrink now?" I snapped.

"Lauren, calm down." Miss placed her hand on my thigh making me shiver. "I want to help you Lauren. I really do."

"I already have a physiatrist." I muttered.

"So there is something wrong?" Miss squeezed my knee.

"I'm what's wrong." I sighed.

"No, Lauren! Never say that, do you hear me?" Miss shook her head.

"Of course I can hear you, there's a lot wrong with me but I'm not suffering from hearing loss." I scoffed.

"What are you suffering from?" Miss pushed on.

"Why the fuck are you so bothered, Miss?" I smirked.

"You are my student. Is this about the boob pic?" Miss questioned as I laughed in her face.

"You don't know anything about me." I bellowed.

"Then tell me." Miss smiled.

"I have trust issues, I don't even tell my friends or family my thoughts!" I snapped.

"You can trust me with anything Lauren."

"Will you cut the crap for crying out loud?!" I began to raise my voice as I stood up from my chair, picking it up and throwing it forcefully across the classroom.

"LAUREN! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" Miss began to raise her voice as well.

"THIS IS WHO I AM, MISS! A WRECK!" I cried out kicking over a few more chairs.

"Lauren! Stop!" Miss protested calmly. "We can talk about this okay?"

"I DON'T WANT TO FUCKING TALK! I WANT TO DIE!" I screamed, more and more anger building up inside of me.

"DON'T YOU EVER SAY THAT!" Miss grabbed my wrist.

"LEAVE ME ALONE!" I cried as I yanked my arm away from my teacher and ran out before she could stop me. I made my way to the girls' restroom and ran into one of the stalls, slamming the door behind me as I slid down it, my head in my hands as I felt tears form in my eyes.

——————————————————————

Camila's POV: