25

Camila's POV:

Today by far has been the best this school year. Watching Lauren stand up to Matt like that made me so happy as did the rest of that day as we shared a kiss in the forest.

It was now the weekend and I wanted to do something special with her. I know we weren't official yet but hopefully that'll soon change.

Camila: Good morning beautiful, have you got any plans today?xx

Lauren: Hey :) no I don't think I do. Why?xx

Camila: I was just wondering if you'd maybe wanna go and watch a movie and get something to eat?xx

Lauren: Is this you asking me on a date, Miss Cabello?xx

I smiled reading this message as I continued to text her the details after she said yes.

"Morning." Demi groaned as she entered the kitchen.

"And finally you're up!" I giggled.

"I couldn't sleep!" Demi whined, "What you grinning about?"

"I'm going out to watch a movie and eat with Lauren." I smile as I say this. Demi's face looks shocked. "What?"

"Camila, you seriously need to be careful. You are publicly going out with your student! What if someone sees you?"

"Demi, right in this moment, I really don't care. I think I'm falling for her." I blush staring at the ground.

"Camila! I told you this can't happen!" Demi exclaimed.

"Yes I know you did but I can't help what I feel." I say back. "Can you please help me look for something to wear?"

I pout my bottom lip and Demi finally gives in. "Okay fine I'll help!" She laughs.

-----------------------

Lauren's POV:

"DINAH!" I scream at the top of my lungs.

"Woah Lauren you don't need to deafen the whole street!"

"Help me! I need to impress her!" I moan.

"Well I'd say, you should wear black. You definitely suit it over anything else. Why not this?" Dinah pulls out a black laced dress from my closet.

"Okay I'll wear that, thanks DJ!" I jump excitedly. "I'm nervous."

"Everyone gets nervous when going on a date. You'll be fine I promise you." Dinah reassures me as I smile back.

-----------------------------

There's a knock at my door. Fuck she's early! I rush down the stairs, tripping on the way but finally make it. I've always been the clumsy sibling.

"Hey y-" Camila suddenly stops talking as her eyes are glued to my body.

"You okay there?" I chuckle as I blush.

"S-sorry, you just look so beautiful." Camila whispers before finally making eye contact.

"And so do you." I smile back as I gaze at her body also. She was also wearing a dress. It was slim fit and a dark shade of red.

"We better get going." Camila chuckles as we head to her car.

"What are we going to see?" I question her as I get into the car.

"I was thinking Split. It's a new movie out right now and everyone's saying how good it is." Camila smiles as she reaches over to grab my hand. As soon as our hands make contact I get those familiar butterflies and my heart skips a beat.

"I can't wait."

------------------

It was about half way through the movie when I felt Camila's head falling into my shoulder. She was asleep. I smiled at the sight and embraced her into my arms and kissed her head. In this moment, I forgot about the law, Matt, the students and teachers at school, my mom. All I cared about was her.

Split was finished soon after and Camila started to stir.

"W-what happened?" She groaned fluttering her eyes open.

"You fell asleep babe." I laughed as Camila's face turned red. "It was so cute"

"Noooo." Camila pouted. "I missed the ending!"

I couldn't stop looking at her. My heart felt happy. I placed my hand on the side of her cheek and leaned in. As soon as our lips touched electricity shot through my body as I deepened the kiss. God I love this girl.