CHAPTER 21

[after a few days, Sonic had finally recovered and went home with his father and siblings.]

[Sonic's pov]

i felt lonely again when i had to leave because dad said that i wasn't allowed to meet up with Shadow anymore... i didn't even have Ruby here to comfort me...

i just decided to lock myself in my room.... i never left my room ever since we got home...

[Tails' pov]

I've tried to get Sonic to leave his room but he just tells me to go away...

it's probably because dad told him to never see Shadow again..

i wanted to help... but i really couldn't do anything...

[Sonic's pov]

he... he was the only one who was able to comfort me and now im not allowed to see him....

it hurt me to tell Tails to go away but i just wanna be alone...

-

it's been a while since I've seen anyone's faces...

i was just lying in bed when i suddenly got a text from someone.
i saw that it was from Shadow but before I could read it, my phone died...

i sighed and placed my phone next to me... all I've done is sleep every hour...

i couldn't just disobey what my dad told me...

as i was about to go back to sleep... i heard a knock on my door... it was Tails again... i decided to ignore him this time...

[Shadow's pov]

"are you sure he's here?" i whispered to Tails.

"yeah.. maybe he's just ignoring me..."

"i'll just teleport in there to see if he's alright." i said as i took out my emerald and got ready.

"Goodluck, Shadow..."

i then teleported into Sonic's room and saw him lying on his bed... i teleported Ruby into my arms and placed her down.

she jumped up the bed and lied next to Sonic...

Sonic seemed lost in his thoughts because he didn't notice Ruby lie next to him until now. he turned around and we looked at each other for a little while...

"Sh... Shadow...?" he seems weakened..

i immediately hugged him.

"why were you keeping yourself locked in your room?" i asked.

before he could even say anything, he just suddenly passed out...