CHAPTER 25

[Sonic's pov]

i was in my room playing a game in my phone because i didn't know what to do today..

i've been laying here for hours, playing the same game cuz its the only game in my phone.

i didn't really notice that i was starting to fall asleep.

[Tails' pov]

i wanted to check on Sonic, see what he's doing and i suddenly heard something fall from Sonic's room.

i went to go check and noticed he was asleep and his phone was on the floor. he must've fallen asleep while he was playing...

i picked up his phone but the game he was playing made me wanna play it so i played a little bit.... well... i kinda got a little addicted to the game so i played for a while.

[Sage's pov]

i was sitting with father in the living room, father was watching TV so I got up to find those two.

i found Tails in Sonic's room, playing with Sonic's phone.

i decided to leave him be since he seems too focused on the game.

"father?" i said as i went to father.

"yes, Sage?"

"can i go visit aunt Maria?"

"why, of course! just get back before nighttime." father said as i went out to go visit aunt Maria.

[Eggman's pov]

im sure she'll be alright. Maria's house isn't that far so surely she'll come home before night.

i wonder what Sonic and Tails are doing?

Sonic hasn't came downstairs since this morning and so did Tails.

maybe they're just taking a rest..

[Tails' pov]

i was still playing until i heard Sonic starting to wake up.

"Tails...?" Sonic sleepily said. i paused the game and looked at him.

"yes?" i said.

"why are you sitting on the floor?"

"well, i kinda got intrested in the game you were playing... so i played for a little..." i handed his phone back. "i got through some hard levels for you!"

Sonic chuckled and gave me a pat on the head as he took his phone. "thanks! i was having trouble beating that one level i was playing before i fell sleep. how did you even know how to play??"

"i went back to the very first level which had the instructions in it! it was a little hard but i got better as i got used to the controls."

we both laughed a little and went to go see what dad was doing.

we saw dad watching TV and he saw us too then greeted us.

"there you two are! where have you been??" dad asked.

Sonic chuckled and gave me another pat on the head. "Tails was in my room playing with my phone while i was sleeping." Sonic explained.

"ah, alright. you two go ahead and do whatever you please." dad said then we nodded.

Sonic and i went back to his room and we played the game a little more. i helped with the levels he couldn't beat and let him play the easier levels. i didn't realize we were both falling asleep as we played.