CHAPTER 23

[Tails' pov]

it was late at night... me, Sonic and Sage were on our way home but i had a feeling someone was following us...

i looked behind but there was no one there. we continued walking to our home but i told my two siblings to hurry because im getting a bad feeling here.

we finally got home and i felt relieved...

"there you are." dad said as he came and hugged us.

"you two go to bed." he said to me and Sage. "Sonic i need to talk with you." he added.

[Sonic's pov]

i saw Tails and Sage run upstairs then i looked back at dad... is he mad that i kept myself in my room after what he said? no im sure he's not...

"i apologize for what i said back at the hospital... i realized i was being selfish. im really sorry, Sonic."

"it's okay, dad! i understand.."

"did he take care of you? are feeling better?"

"yeah, him and his brother took care of me so you don't have to worry!"

"alright, good. now go to bed. it's late"

i nodded and hugged him then i went upstairs and got to bed.

i realized that i never woke up at 2 am when i was at Shadow's house. that's kinda weird.

maybe i won't wake up at 2 am tonight... hopefully..

-

i woke up but my clock seemed broken...? what time is it? my clock is stuck at the exact time i went to sleep... 10:05 pm.

i got up. it was a little too quiet here. i went out of my room and heard a cat meowing...

i went to go look for the cat but i didn't find it in the house so i went outside.

before i could even go out i saw the clock in the living room was also stuck at 10:05.

what's happening?? i went outside and saw the cat right infront of our... door... it's Ruby again.

"what are you doing here?" i asked her.

she was meowing at me then i saw something behind her... before i could even see it...