CHAPTER 14

[Eggman's pov]

where could Sonic be..?
i sighed and sat on the couch.

i heard a knock on the door and thought it was Tails so i went to open the door.

i was greeted by my cousin, Maria.
"what brings you here, Maria?" i asked her.

[Maria's pov]

"i just came to visit!" i smiled at him "is this not the right time?" i added.

"no, no, it's okay im just worried about my children." he said.

"aunt Maria!" Sage greeted and hugged me. i hugged her back and carried her.

"what's the matter?" i asked Ivo.

"Sonic was nowhere to be found! it's been hours since Tails went to look for him and they haven't came back.

"im sure they'll be alright!" i didn't want him stressing out so i tried to cheer him up.

"i hope so..." he said as he let me in.

[Rouge's pov]

i was sitting on my bed and i just suddenly got a text from Knucklehead.

Knuckles: are you busy?

Rouge: not really. i would love to do something interesting!

Knuckles: what??

Rouge: haha i was just teasing dw

Knuckles: well im sure looking for a missing person is interesting.

Rouge: oh?

Knuckles: we're looking for a blue hedgehog named Sonic.

Rouge: im on it!

i put my phone in my bag and quickly went out of my house. i flew up to be able to see better.

i started looking around and saw Knuckles. he saw me as well so i waved at him and flew down. i noticed he was with Shadow and a little fox.

"well, hello there you three~" i said and Shadow glared at me.

"i thought you called someone useful, Knux." Shadow said.

"she can help! she can fly up and find the person we're looking for!" Knuckles said

[Tails' pov]

"... good point..." Shadow said. i wasn't really paying attention to their conversation.

i was more focused on the cat... it seemed to be leading me somewhere.

"Tails where are you going?" Shadow asked as he ran to me.

"im following your cat." i replied

I could tell Shadow was confused so i pointed at the cat. the cat was sniffing around while walking.

Shadow started following the cat with me. he's so curious that he just looks so funny. i tried not to laugh because this wasn't really the time to laugh around.

we just continued following the cat.