Chapter - 12

Nobody's POV:

Its been 2 months since the two boys have met, everything was going well but at sometimes when Seungmin is alone the lights always flicker for a few seconds. Minho is still investigating about Jeongin trying to find more information about his past. Seungmin and Minho spend time with each other when Minho has free time and have grown closer to each other. Now, it was 6:24a.m morning, Seungmin was sleeping and as usual Minho was awake.

Minho went to the kitchen to drink a bottle of animal blood. As he reached there he noticed that there was words written on the fridge. Minho went closer to observe what it said.

'12AM, OUTSIDE YOUR HOUSE'

it read.

Minho tilted his head in confusion. The words dissapeared after a few seconds. He shrugged then proceeded to open the fridge to take the blood. It was Saturday, Minho didn't have much work to do today so he decided to stay home but maybe also go out tonight.

Seungmin woke up after 2 hours, it was now 8:27a.m. "Hyung?" Seungmin sat up from the bed, rubbing his eyes. "Hmm?" Minho replied immediately teleporting to Seungmin's room. "I thought you left already?" Seungmin looked confused, "well do you want me to leave?" Minho questioned. "Nonono! I didn't mean it like that, i thought you had 'work'?" Seungmin panicked. "I'm free today." Minho shrugged, Seungmin nodded and the room was silent for a minute as they were awkwardly staring at each other.

"Do you want anything for breakfast?" Minho broke the silence, "pancakes?" Seungmin asked. "Alright, go wash up" Seungmin nodded and Minho then left the room and went to the kitchen.

Seungmin was walking towards the bathroom, but he felt dizzy, everything was spinning and he was about to fall. Seungmin fell on his knees holding on to the bathroom door, he heard voices in his head telling him to run, which sounded similar to the figure which told him to run.

Seungmin opened and closed his eyes slowly, everything was blurry. He soon fell to the ground and passed out.

Seungmin's POV:

I woke up in a pitch dark room, i could not see anything at all. There was nothing but darkness. "Hello??.." my voice echoed.

Just then i heard footsteps behind me it was getting closer and closer, i could see a little boy who was glowing brightly. He was crying as he ran and hugged me, i didn't move at all as i was shocked.

"S-Seungmin hyung! *sniff* they.. they found me!" the little boy cried out. "W-who?" i stuttered, the boy knew my name, how? I dont know him at all...

"V-vampires! Their here! Tr.. trying to kill us..!" he hiccuped, 'vampires.. what? This boy looks so familiar... i dont know who it is though.' i thought to myself.

Just then a figure with glowing red eyes, vampire teeth with blood dripping  from the mouth approached with a evil laugh that sent chills down my spine. I started to run dragging the boy along with me, i didn't know where i was running to but i ran as fast as i could. I turned my head every few seconds, the figure was still chasing us.

The child suddenly disappeared and so did the figure, i fell down on the floor shaking.

"Seungmin?! Seungmin, wake up!" Someone shouted, i dropped down on the floor seeing the darkness soon turn into brightness. I opened my eyes slowly, it was still quite blurry but i saw someone worridely calling out my name, it was not Minho.

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚ ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚***•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚ ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

Sorry its short, i wrote it before i went to bed. Honestly i think this is quite interesting, i like where this is going so far!

Chapter 13 will probably take some time as im thinking what to write next, but it will be 1000+ words :)

Words: 656