Chapter 21

TRIGGER WARNINGS

- Mentions of bad physical health (Duh)

Also, things in italic means it's blurry or from a distance, or even slurred and/or not very clear. Anything in bold will be in sign language. Anything underlined will be texts

Anyways, on with the story!

------------------------------

Draxum walked through the sewer halls with Michelangelo, passing the dining room. Carol looked over as she heard the two sets of foot steps, only for her eyes to widen in shock. 

"...Barry-?" She questioned. Draxum simply raised his hand and waved to the woman. "Carol." He nodded, and walked out, Mikey following close behind. April chuckled and shook her head "Don't ask, mum.."

The two made their way to the youngest's room, both sitting on the carpeted floor of the rundown train car. "Well then." The yokai cleared his throat and reached forward, as Mikey began to unwrap his still trembling arms. "Let us see what you have managed to do to yourself."

"Will they be okay..?" Mikey refused to look at the man in the eyes, as if ashamed of himself. 

"Yes. You, however..." Draxum began, gently taking Mikey's hand, making sure not to cause any further damage. "You have an excess of mystic energy. It will need to be released immediately."

Michaelangelo looked up, worry on his face. "Released? What does that me-?" 

Before the young turtle could finish his question, he was interrupted by Draxum closing his eyes. Suddenly, he could feel as if his soul was being grabbed and poked at. 

Yellow and orange lightning-like energy filled the space between the two. Draxum snarled and clenched his jaw as he pulled the mystic energy out of the young turtle. Soon enough, Mikey fainted, and fell forward, limp, into Draxum's arms. The scientist sighed softly, catching him.

"Michelangelo-.."

"You... Should be alright now." Draxum eyes his own cheek, noticing as red cracks began to appear.