He's a freak!

"What did You do?" Nathan asked looking down at it probation worker.

"Is he dead?" I asked.

"Well, I'm no doctor but do you see the way the back of his head is caved in like that?" He said pointing at his head.

All of a sudden, he jumped up again. He grabbed onto Kelly's leg. Using her other leg, she stomped on his head several times. Once she had stopped we all looked at the body on the ground. I looked away because it was making me feel ill.

"I think I'm going to be sick" I gagged.

"You killed our probation worker" Alisha said in shock.

"This is really really bad" Nathan said with his hands in his hair.

"He would've killed us!" She defends herself.

"We should call the police, it was self defence!" Curtis said.

"They won't believe us" I sighed.

"They'll say were lying and we killed them both!" Kelly exclaimed.

"If there's no body, there's no crime" Simon said staring at the bodies.

"We should bury them under the flyover" He continued.

"Yeah? How do we do that? Someone's gonna see us!" Alisha questioned.

"No no no, right, we give them a little clean, right? We put them in those wheelchairs. We wheel them up there and if anyone sees us, were just a bunch of young offenders taking a couple of specials for a walk in the sunshine!" Nathan blurted out.

---------

We couldn't come up with any other ideas, so we went with Nathan's plan. We wheeled them to the flyover after cleaning them up, and had dug a hole for them. We dumped their bodies in and started to throw the mud back over them with shovels.

"We don't tell anyone about this, yeah? About the storm or anything that happened to us" Kelly said.

"We're about to bury out probation worker, we don't need to be drawing any attention to ourselves" Nathan said.

"I don't want anyone to know" Alisha sighed.

"So hold on! All of you have some kind of power except from me and Y/N. He can do someth- He can do something and I can't!" He said pointing towards Simon.

"Maybe you can do something, you just haven't figured it out yet" Simon sighed.

"Yeah right...what if I can't feel pain?" He asked and almost immediately, I slapped him across the face.

"Ow!" he yelled while holding his cheek.

"Hey, careful Y/N, he might enjoy that. He's a freak!" Kelly laughed.

I laughed and looked over at Nathan who was wiggling his eyebrows at me with a smirk.

I rolled my eyes and continued throwing dirt into the hole.