Ballsack!

"Hey look at this" Nathan said running after me. I stopped and turned around to look at him. He shoved a phone in my face.

"What the fuck am I looking at?" I asked confused.

"Cock, anus, a bit of ballsack!" He said pointing out everything.

"Is it yours?" I asked him.

"No way! Mine's bigger" He smirked and winked at me.

I rolled my eyes and looked back at the photo.

"Ew what's that?!" I said grabbing onto his hand which was holding the phone. I bought it closer to my face.

" Ballsack! " Nathan exclaimed with disgust on his face.

"Its the man who's living with my mum. He was out last night acting like a freak! So I followed him and he tackled me to the ground, he was acting feral!" He said.

" Why, were you out last night? " I asked him confused.

"Um, don't worry" He fake smiled and walked towards the group. I followed him feeling confused.

Why was he acting so weird?

"Look this is the guy living with my mum, we gotta do something" Nathan said looking at us.

"Can you get me a gun?" He asked Kelly.

" I'm not getting you a gun! " She laughed.

"You must know someone, right? Just a little one, nothing too lairy." He exclaimed.

"There's no way I'm getting a dickhead like you a gun!" She rolled her eyes.

" you can get a gun off of the internet" Simon stated proudly.

I looked over at him and realised he was recording. Why does he love recording?

"Why do you record all the time?" I asked him curiously .

He looked at me and pointed his phone towards me. I waved at the phone and smiled. Nathan got in the shot and wrapped his arm around me wiggling his eyebrows.

"I make videos on the internet" He gave a short smile proudly.

" Right, what if we just go round there tonight? " Nathan said pulling away and looking at everyone. "We'll talk to him, we'll be mature and polite, yeah? And then we'll just tell him to fuck off!" He finished.

" what if he says no? " Kelly asked.

"Oh, I, I don't know, we'll improvise! So who's with me?" He asks smiling.

No one answered we all stood there looking at him.

"Its like that is it? So much for being united by a horrific, life changing, shared experience. Last week, you know? The situation where we killed our probation worker?!" He shouted.

"Shut the fuck up!" I shouted. If everyone kept shouting it out, we were gonna get caught.

Simon turned his phone off and put it in his pocket while we all shouted at Nathan.

"I'll come with you" Simon smiled at Nathan.

"I'm not being funny but me and you buddying up kicking arse? I'm just not feeling it but hey lovely thought!" He said and Simon's smile immediately disappeared and he looked down at the ground sad and embarrassed.

"You're such a twat!" I spat. I felt bad for Simon he was always getting picked on by him.

Simon flattened his hair down over his forehead feeling self conscious. He stood there as Nathan walked off.