FILES

I know now what life means, but what should I do?

"Hey Mishima, Shibazaki-san ordered me to get some files. Go."

"Didn't he ask you?"

Matsumoto-kun is harsher than Nine. He scolds me all the time even if I'm not doing anything. Well that's it, it's because I'm not doing anything that's why I'm no help. "Where is it?" I asked him. "In the Storage room, section A." He said.

"What is it about?"

"Ashime High massacre."

A massacre in Ashime High? That was my school. "Didn't you know? It happened 3 years ago." He said. Ashime High left a lot of sad memories in my head, but that's where I also first met Nine and Twelve.

To think a massacre happened there? What a sad memory.

My dream came true.

But I wasn't wishing that everybody should just die, I wanted them to go away. Is that the synonym of what I wished for? Did God make my wish come true? But why Ashime High?

"I'll get it."

I went to the Storage room, and went to Section A. I carried the whole box, so I can sort it out on my desk. But I lost balance and dropped the box on the floor. Why should I be this useless?! All the files were scattered. I tried to arrange the files again, but one file caught my eye.

"The Athena Plan: A."

It has a huge 'X' mark on it. I opened it, and all the files were ripped and others were missing. I checked out the missing parts. "W-what is this?" I'm so confused. There's another child. Another test subject.

"Who in the world is Zero?"

——