JEN

"You really are useless, Drai."

Someone showed up and it was none other than the girl who bruised me up. Mayumi Jen.

"Kurokawa Draizen is very good in art. But he has low IQ."

"You know this guy?"

Mayumi-chan nodded. "Why do you think I called his name out for? Pretend? Useless detective!" She scowled, and Matsumoto-kun clenched his fists. "Good thing you're a woman." He said. "Or else I could have beaten you up." He added. Mayumi-chan laughed and laughed.

"God, I wished I wasn't!"

I widened my eyes. What she said ran through my head like a bullet. "I knew Drai was the spray paint artist. The criminal you're looking for. But what's sad about it is, I made him do it! He loves me too much to even think for a second." She snorted. "Jen's just too cute." Drai-kun said. "And Drai's too gullible." Jen said. She's just using him!

"That guy's about to be arrested because of your craziness."

"I'm not crazy. I just dared him. He was too stupid enough to do it so, I'm not at fault!"

I let go of Drai-kun and slapped Mayumi-chan. "You don't consider his feelings at all huh. You're a liar." I said. "Boo-hoo~! Are you trying to scare me?" She pissed me off! "First off, it's not love, it's in his nature. He's an art savant. He's so into art." Jen said.

Savant?

"You know about it?"

"Everybody knows about the Savant Syndrome! Gosh, you stupid woman!"

I slapped her yet again. "I am so pissed with you!" I shouted. "You'll disturb the neighbors you stupid girl!" Drai-kun said while smiling. "You don't know anything about me, so don't pretend you do!" I shouted at her again. "So do you with me." Mayumi-chan said. "You suck." She whispered.

"I was involved with two terrorists who were experimented on when they were kids!"

"You were only involved? How pathetic!"

She snickered and caressed her cheek. She smiled horribly. "And here I thought you've gone through worse!" She exclaimed. "Oh yeah? What have you gone through?" I challenged her to say something more terrifying than what I had experienced. I bet she'll made up stories just to win.

My life was horrible.

"My real name is Fukushi Mana. My father experimented on me."

Fukushi...?

---