GAME

Mayumi Jen--no, Fukushi Mana told us herself to 'fuck off', but I don't think that's possible.

I need answers.

"Leave now, or I'll call the police." Drai said, whose presence I forgot was with us. "We are the police. Unless you're so stupid to think that now." Matsumoto-kun said. "Please Mana-chan, we are begging you please-" Mana cut me off.

"Who the hell said you can call me that?"

"What's the problem?!"

She face palmed and then her hand smoothly brushed her hair. "It must be easy when you don't even understand my situation huh. I don't really care if you were friends with two terrorists who were also test subjects! It's not my fault, is it? Past is past, move on, because I'm sure they'll end up dead in any way possible." She said. 

"HOW DARE YOU SAY THAT!"

Without knowing, I slapped her. My hands moved without my knowledge. I felt regretful, because what she said was true. They were test subjects. Even if the U.S government didn't shoot Twelve, he'd still die. Why?

Because they turned him into an artificial child.

Mana turned to me chuckling.

"You're in deep trouble, missy. Let's have a deal shall we? Let's do it fairly." She said while caressing her cheek. "Since you want me to help you so much, let's decide it on a game! I just love games so much. If you survive this one, I'll help you. If you don't, it's bye to me. You'll have to forget about this mission, and Shiro. You'll forget every bit of remaining information about the Athena Plan." She said.

It seemed fair play.

"What game are we playing first?" 

Mana looked at her watch and turned to us.

"A simple game of hide and seek."

---