NOW

"What's the first step?"

"Finding out who Zero is."

For the first time in forever, I felt so useful.

Matsumoto-kun and I are investigating through the Athena Plan: A, since we have nothing left to do. Nine and Twelve's death hasn't been thoroughly looked into. I'm guessing they also know less about the plan.

"The document's part have been either scattered or ripped."

"It's hard to find out who Zero is now."

I shook my head. "It isn't. We just have to find out who the head is. We can probably guess his last name." I told Matsumoto-kun. "Surprisingly, you're good at this detective stuff Mishima." He said.

I'm just finding my strength.

Probably my strength is Nine and Twelve, or my job completely. But as I think about it, I have no idea how to start the investigation. I don't have permit to authorize any. We're just doing it secretly.

The only time is now.

"The Judiciary Council Head must have that plan 17 years ago. He's already 22."

"He's the same age as us. We can search in the City Hall."

I nodded at Matsumoto-kun. Our plan is going well. We just have to go to the City hall and search for Zero's profile. We need to ask him about the plan if he knows of something. He has to know something.

Zero is our only hope.

---