6

I wait out the front of Taylor's house, contemplating whether to knock or not. 1...2...3. My face twists into a frown as my knuckles rap against the wood. "Cominggg" a voice sings from the other side of the door.

"Hello! Come on in" Taylor says bouncing on the balls of her feet. "Welcome, this is Benjamin" the woman says, pointing to the cat in her arms. He was cradled like a baby, purring at her touch. What I'd give to be that cat. "Awh he's adorable" I reply, giggling at Taylor's antics.

"Ok so, I was thinking, pizza and movies? How does that sound?" Taylor asks, with an excited sparkle in her eye. "That sounds perfect, I'm not one for fancy dinners" I laugh. "I didn't think so...now, what's your favourite movie? I will be judging you" Taylor says, narrowing her eyes at me. "Uhh...it's embarrassing but, the little mermaid" I reply, watching Taylor's eyes light up. "ME TO" Taylor yells excitedly.

"Now what pizza do you want? I'm gunna get Pepperoni, is that ok?" Taylor asks and I nod in response, playing with Benjamin. "Can I get ham and cheese? No pineapple, it's disgusting" I say matter of factly. " WHAT?! I have to agree to disagree with you" Taylor replies, with a fake shocked expression, making me laugh.

"Come sit on the sofa, I'll grab some blankets and we can get the movie set up" Taylor said, running off. By the time she came back her other cats surround me, looking me up and down. "Oh sorry, they're a bit judgemental, don't take it personally" she laughs. "I had a crazy idea...what if we built a blanket fort?" The woman asked, holding at least 10 blankets. "Oh my gosh, yes!" I jump up, helping her with the large pile of blankets.

After a lot of laughing and many fails we finally managed to build a very lopsided pillow fort. We stood side by side, admiring our work. "Let's check out the inside" Taylor said, jumping in the opening as I followed. " Woah it's so cozy in here" The blonde said, leaning into the pillows. It was cozy, so cozy that for the first time in weeks I felt sleepy. That was short lived, though, as the sound of the doorbell rang through the house. "PIZZA" Taylor yelled, bursting out from the fort.

No more than 5 minutes later Taylor came back, Pizza in one hand and wine in the other. "I brought some wine if you want some?" taylor asked, offering me a glass. "I'd love some" I smile, taking the glass. The maroon liquor splashes around in my glass as I take a sip. Holy fuck, this must be some expensive wine.

As the night goes on, my eyelids grow heavier and heavier. A warm feeling arises within me, maybe it's the wine but I suddenly want to be held. Before I can stop myself my head drops onto taylors shoulder and to my surprise she wraps her arm around me. Her other hand moves up to my head, gently playing with my hair. My eyes close and i begin to drift off to sleep as taylor leans in and quietly whispers "Sweet dreams precious girl". An ever so slight smile creeps onto my lips as everything fades away.

—-

A/N: Hi! Thank you to everyone who has been reading this, I appreciate y'all so much <3