15

I'm sat on the floor of Taylor's living room with my legs crossed, toy in hand. I went to the local toy store the other day and felt compelled to purchase some. I'm currently having a very, very important game with them. My plane is soaring through the air, picking up speed and hurtling towards the people. "Pssht craashh boomm" I say, my plane hurdling towards the ground. Oops.

This is the first time I've been regressed alone without being upset. It feels nice. Taylor is busy working today so I'm on my own. I was upset but Taylor promised me we can watch the new little mermaid together tonight, so I forgive her. I would typically be at my own place but there's noisy scary roadworks outside so Taylor let me stay at her house. I've been having lots of fun exploring it with the cats!

Everything feels kinda weird, like my thoughts are me but also younger and more simple, it's strange. Tay says it's normal when regressing though and I trust her.

We've been researching age regression quite a lot and it's definitely made a lot more sense to me. I'm just so lucky I have a Taylor. The way she effortlessly makes me feel so special, like I truly matter and how she makes me laugh even when I feel like everything is wrong, she reminds me of my mum a lot.

Click. "Evie I'm back!" Taylor says from the doorway. My feet patter against the floor as I run into her arms. "Oh hi, is someone regressed?" Taylor laughed, knowing the answer. "Hiii Tay, I missed you!" I say, leaning into her and breathing in her comforting scent. "I missed you to my little love, so very much" Taylor says, gently picking me up and walking towards the living room. "I see you've been a busy girl" Taylor cooed, booping my nose. "I've been playing games all day!" I say with a goofy grin. "I'm so glad! What's been happening in your games, hm?" Taylor questioned. "Well, I played with the cats then I played schools and then I played a game where there was a big plane crash" I say, clinging onto her as she sits on the sofa. "Gosh, that sounds like an eventful day" Taylor laughs and I smile back.

*********

Taylor is in the kitchen making dinner whilst old timey music courses throughout the house. I'm snuggled up with Benjamin, sucking my thumb. Everything feels so...right.

"Dinners ready" Taylor says walking in. I look at her, attempting to speak but failing. "Oh sweetheart" Taylor pouts. "You two are too adorable" she says. "Do you want me to carry you to the table?" Taylor asks softly. I nod. "Ok darling" Tay says scooping me up. I cling to her nuzzling into her neck. "Do you want to sit on the seat or on my lap?" Taylor asked. "Lap" I manage. "Aw yay! I love having my baby on my lap" Taylor cooed causing me to smile.

Taylor lifts the spoon full of soup to my mouth. Oh my gosh. This is the best soup ever. "I see somebody likes it Taylor smiles. I nod, profusely.

"Alrighty, movie time!" Taylor says, clearing the plates and helping me to the sofa. I sit back on her lap as the movie plays. Before the first scene my eyes begin to close as my thumb makes it's way to my mouth. "I love you darling" Taylor whispers, just like the first time she held me. With that, I snuggle into her and let the world fade away.

—-

A/N: Hello! I'm back :) I saw the Eras Tour movie today, it was so so good!! Have any of you seen it?