12

Taylor's POV:

I gently scooped up Evie's limp body, holding her close. The hardwood stairs creaked beneath my careful footsteps as I made my way towards my bedroom. Her silky brown hair fanned out across the white sheets as I lay her down. Leaning down, I kiss her delicate forehead "Sweet Dreams my precious girl" I whisper ever so softly.

Evie's POV:

My eyes slowly opened, the bright glow of the morning sun causing me to immediately shut them. I turned, nuzzling my face into the crook of Taylor's neck. "Good morning, sweetheart" Taylor cooed. "Mornin" I mumble, breathing in her warm, sweet scent. "How did you sleep?" Taylor questioned, playing with my now tangled hair. "Better than I have in a long time" I reply with a small smile. "I'm so glad" Taylor replied, matching my smile.

The two of us walked hand in hand down to the kitchen. I liked this, I liked us. "Here, sit on the bench while I make breakfast, darling" Taylor said, gently lifting me. "Pancakes or waffles?" Taylor questioned. "PANCAKES" I scream, causing her to laugh. "Shh sh darling, inside voice" Taylor said between fits of laughter. "Alright...pancakes it is" Taylor smiled.

My legs gently swung as Taylor hummed over the stove. "How many do you want sweetheart?" Taylor asked, sliding a pancake onto a plastic plate. "Three please" I replied eagerly. "Alright, there ya go! Eat up hun" Taylor smiled, sliding me a plate with some maple syrup and butter. I liked domestic Taylor, she was kind and carefree and in a way so was I.

"These are so yummy, oh my god" I said between mouthfuls. "I'm glad you like them, they are moms recipe" she replied proudly. "So, what would you like to do today? We can just hang here, or we can go out, but I'd have to have my security team" The blonde asked. "I don't mind, I mean going out would be nice, but I understand if it's to difficult" I replied softly. "No, it's not at all! I just didn't want to scare you with my big security team" Taylor laughed. "...So where would you like to go?" She questioned. "Uhm, this is gunna sound stupid, but what if we went to the Aquarium...?" I asked, bracing for her to laugh at me. "Oh my god, that's such a good idea!" Taylor replied, shocking me. "Really?! Yay!" I said clapping my hands. "God, you are so cute" Taylor mumbled under her breath, making me blush.

The drive to the Aquarium was fast and my anxiety grew with the large team of men in black suits following us. I wanted nothing more than to hold Taylor's hand, but I was afraid. Afraid of how the world would react to some nobody holding her hand. As if answering for me, Taylor intertwined her hand with mine, giving it a gentle squeeze.

"Look! It's a shark" Taylor said excitedly, making me smile. "I haven't been to an Aquarium in years" she replied, a hint of sadness in her voice. "Well let's make the most of it!" I replied cheerfully. "Did you know that sharks don't have any bones?" I asked, excitedly. "I did not, why thank you my little shark expert" she replied making my stomach flutter.

The day went by fast as Taylor and I excitedly made our way around the aquarium. "That was awesome" I say, plopping into the backseat, three shark stuffies in hand. "I had a lot of fun with you, I haven't done something like that since forever" Taylor replied, beaming from ear to ear. Once again everything felt ok. I was ok.

—-

A/N: Lol can you tell I have a shark hyperfixation...