13

The hum of the freeway and distant chatter of passengers swirled around me. A smile twisted it's way over my lips. Lavender fidgeted with her shirt beside me. We were going to see her. Taylor wanted to meet Lavender, the girl she's heard so much about and Lavender, well she was freaking out. Rightfully so, it was Taylor Swift after all.

"We're here" I say, standing up and nudging Lav.
"Oh my god" Lavender mutters under her breath.
The two of us walk, hand in hand to Taylor swifts home.
The doorbell rung throughout her large house.
The door opens and we are met with a warm smile and the scent of chai.
"Hello! You must be Lavender, it's lovely to meet you" Taylor says, ushering us inside.
"Hi" Lavender says, shyly.
"I made chai cookies, I hope you like cookies haha"
"Yes we love cookies" Lavender and I say in unison, causing everyone to erupt in laughter.
"Alright, we'll take a seat and I'll bring them out" Taylor smiles.

"...so I hear you like song writing" Taylor says.
"Yes I love it! Obviously I'm not a lyrical genius like you, but I'd love to have a career in it" Lavender replied, blushing ever so slightly.
"Oh gosh, I'm sure your amazing...actually, we should write something together sometime"
"REALLY!? I mean- I'd love that"
"Great, it's a plan then" Taylor replied with a nod.
A smile wormed it's way back to my lips, I'm so glad they're getting along. I mean, they are quite similar after all.

"I just had a crazy idea, feel free to say no, but...what if we had a sleepover some time? Like it could just be us three, or I can invite some of my friends, because I think you two will love them" Taylor questioned, leaning in.
"Oh my god, that'd be so cool" lavender and I reply In sink.
"I'd love to meet some of your friends" I reply softly.
"Me to" Lavender agrees.
"Ok consider it planned, I'll invite Selena and maybe a couple other people, how about next week at 5pm?"
"Sounds good" I reply, smiling from ear to ear.

The rest of the afternoon flew by and my stomach began to ache from laughing so hard. I love both of these girls so much, I'm so lucky.

Lavender and I said our goodbyes and hopped back on the bus home.
"I like her, I'm glad you found her" lavender says.
"Me too"

—-

A/N: Sorry for the long wait, I took a little break. I hope you enjoy this lil chapter :)