Cease the Evil that still Lurks

It was Movie Night at the Amanokawa dorm. Solisamon got excited since it was her turn to pick tonight's film. Scrollinf down rows of hundreds and hundreds of movies. Colorful covers that make any child want to see the story behind them. Hiro having limited the options to kid friendly movies only, knowing that the others would never forgive him if he exposed the "Pure" digimon to anything else.

He nearly got strangled by Hanuel when Solisamon nearly saw a scene of a snake eating a baby bird with an injured wing. Bokomon gave Hiro a deathly glare while covering Solisamon teal eyes.

"This one! This one!" Solisamon practically jumped for joy, holding the encyclopedia up proudly. Must have found a really good movie!

Hiro read the title of the movie. "The Light Princess and the Twilight Agate", a tale of a young princess whose kingdom has been plagued by a curse. A demon used the powers of the Twilight Agate to make the people into puppets made out of agate crystals. The only one spared from such a fate was Princess Illumeriu whose power of light kept her safe. The only way to free her people is to face all three of the demon's trials.

"Sounds like a fun movie" Hiro smiled while patting Solisamon on her head. Figuring that this movie spoke to something in Solisamon's past.

Could trigger the lost memories that she had lost while sealing away the End Bringer soul into herself. There were Solisamon looked as sad as a stray kitten in the rain. Gulus believes that she longs to remember those memories again. Even if the memories could be painful, Solisamon longed to know the person she once was.

"Hero" a title that a great digimon held. One that was locked within the code of Solisamon.

Hopefully the movie would lighten their moods. Gammamon had 20 boxes of his "champions" prepared for the movie. Hiro had a bucket of popcorn which was sprinkled with his special spice. Solisamon just stuck with a small bucket of buttered popcorn and a diet soda.

How she can stand the taste still baffles the two brothers till this day. The taste is just revolting to the tongue. Yet the young oni digimon taste buds were ecstatic by the flavor.

Just when the movie began to play, Hiro phone went off like crazy. Hiro grumbled to himself that he should have left his phone on silent. At least that was what he was thinking till he got a look at the caller ID. Mei Hoshi. Warning bells went off in Hiro mind like a raging bull in a china shop. Mei only contacts them in absolute emergencies! The others would always call her any other time for any kind of situations.

Meaning that this MUST BE SERIOUS!!!

Heck, it takes Mummymon to fight tooth and nail just to get Mei to a hospital. Mei rarely calls for anything for herself... Which means that she was calling for...for...

Hiro wasted no time as his finger slammed down on the answer button, bring the phone close to his ear. He could feel his hand softly shake as he hear Mei pick up.

"Mei! Is everything ok-" Mei voice cut Hiro off of any questions that he tried to get out.

"Come to Toei University Hospital.... S-shiramon....JUST GET HERE!" Mei attempt to stay calm were betrayed by her voice cracking. Struggling to stay strong as she always had.

Hiro swore he could hear Mei crying on the other line. Muffled sniffles and how he could hear her holding back her hiccups.

Mei hardly never cries. Always trying to be the strong figure that everyone could lean on. A shield for their emotional turmoil and a protective guardian for any harm that would come their way. A true sisterly figure that is always looking after the team, even if they don't always see it.

Though even the most fortified and strongest walls developed cracks over time. Mei's wall having quite a few cracks herself. A massive one revolving around losing her digimon partner Shiramon. Shiramon became Mei rock while she was recovering from not only her traumas, but also the losses that could never come back. Losing Shiramon in the final arc of the Sin Code saga. Shiramon having sacrifice herself to put a stop to Malicemon once and for all. Fates had brought Shiramon back to them. Like the heavens were rewarding her for the selfless sacrifice. However the whole ordeal had practically broken Mei. The final blow to the heart was seeing Shiramon getting deleted right before her eyes.