Digikids Daycare

Solisamon sighed as hazy teal eyes looked up to the spinning ceiling fan in Mei's apartment. The tablet looked like a blurry blob in her vision, her forehead felt as if the sun made itself right at home. Hiro had to go to China to handle an outbreak of dragon type digimon who were competing on who is most worthy of the title of "New Year's Dragon". A complete misunderstanding of Chinese New Year's celebration!

Seriously had to hold a seminar about celebrations and holidays on earth. Not to repeat what happened on Halloween with Witchmon or two years ago with Pumpmon before he met Hanuel.

It did NOT help that Gulusgammamon desired to join in the competition. Crushing all those inferior reptiles who thought they could ever stand a chance. Forcing all members of the team to go expect Mei. Just in case the dark evo went battle crazy and tried to destroy the human world this time.

Gulus can be very competitive when he desires to be. Once he faced Shiramon in a game of  "Darts", he raged after losing twenty games in a row. Hiro and Lumosmon barely were able to quell his draconic anger before ge used "Dead End Skewer" to backstab Shiramon.

The main reason Gulus is banned from any games or tournaments. A miracle he found a loophole with this competition....

Leaving the youngest member in the paternal care of Mei and Shiramon. Though unknown to the others, Solisamon was hiding the fact she got sick from a verse that had a very frigid environment. Somehow she had even managed to fool Centuriomon who was about to power down as she returned home. Allowing the "Multiverse Hero" to continue her duties even if she was not in a state to get out of bed.

Ugh!! She should not let anything get in the way of helping verses. Her well being is nothing compared to aiding the worlds that needed help. A useless burden who can not protect those in need is worthless!! How can she even think of resting?!

Selfish child...Pathetic cluster of zeros and ones...Weak...Utter disappointment...USELESS BURDEN!!!

Those words had been haunting her for a solid month now. The truth they speak only proves how much more she must do! She needs to help them!

MUST HELP! NO MATTER WHAT MAY HAPPEN TO HER!!!

Mei was studying to write her other Sun Novelist books in other languages as her publisher Chiitose had suggested. Annoying as he may be, this would help expand the popularity of the book series. There were even discussions on making a book series that digimon would relate to. Prompting a series that both humans and digimon could bond over and further their country goal. It is her way to help from her secret career as a writer of the beloved books that millions of fans adored.

She could already see Angoramon being one of the first digimon fans who would start a book club over this.

Learning how to write Arabic while thinking up new characters along with digimon to help develop friendships as well as strengthen character growth. Thinking whether or not, it be best to use actual digimon or use creativity to make new fictional ones This might be one of the most challenging series she would ever bring to life.

Heh! Nothing like a challenge that pushes creative juices in the brain to get those mental gears turning into maximum capacity. BRING IT ON!!!

Shiramon was in the kitchen making some tasty snacks that Aegis and Floramon taught her at the gatherings Suspecting that Solisamon may be feeling blue since she is acting all gloomy. Nothing cheers up a child like a Caramel Pudding cup with some soothing green tea. Works everytime if one of her babies is blue.

Good thing Solisamon was not sick. Especially since regular mecidines had absolutely no effect on the "Pure" oni mammal hybrid digimon due to her unique digital make up. Hiro would have to look up naturnal remedies  that could only soothe the pain whenever the little one fell ill. The hurt look on his face whenever that happened always stung at their hearts, wishing he could do more as her older brother.