Mythology:Index of Monsters and Creatures of the Data Verse

The neon screens of the computer reflected off crystal blue eyes. Fingers danced rapidly among the keyboard that shifted colors every few seconds. The room only filled by the sounds of tapping keys to a near rhythmic pattern. Papers and files stacked high to the point where they could be mistaken as support beams of an unstable roof. Piles of coffee cans were all in a corner by an already overflowing trash can. There typing away like a mad man was Kiyoshiro who took on his dorm duties and the necessary paperwork to help improve their country. It is always a leader duty to do so after all.

Though he may have taken far too much on his plate. His stress levels may leave him in the hospital to the extend of a few months. His pride of beinf the leader type caused him to take over responsibilities of the other members of  team Lirurun. Claiming that he was much more skilled at these kinds of matters, thus the others could focus on Human and Digimon relationships. Usually Jellymon sama helped out but she left to help resolve an issue with a digimon owned business.

Why did she always seem to leave when he needed her the most? At this rate, he'll be as old as a Jijimon once all this was completed.

He was just ready to take a break when a knock at the door got his attention. He sighed wearily before going to answer the door. Curious to see who it could be. The others had their schedules booked with helping digimon adjust to the human realm, forming joined businesses and other types of relations.

"Who could it be?" He yawned while reaching for the doorknob. Assuming that it was one of the freshman students that needed help to understand their class locations.

He had a few from a young female student who had a Tanemon in her hands. Recently digimon too young to live on their own were taken in by students. Many became partners while some just were friends. It was a way for those who come here to have a greater understanding of living with a human. The girl seemed to have no sense of direction what so ever. Meaning he had to keep an eye on those two from now on.

That or the strange wolf pup digimon who possessed three tails. From what Bokomon told him, his newest student Cabirimon had been allowed to stay with Niijima after saving her from a shadowy figure. Niijima really grew fond of the mysterious digimon that it's possible that Blues will have to make her a VR bracelet soon.

However the person on the other side of the door was neither a student or was it Cabirimon running errands for Niijima who the pup seemed to adore. Actually it was Solisamon and someone he never expected to visit.

Mainly due to the fact that she got banned since her Halloween prank nearly killed someone of a heart attack. He simply fainted from witnessing it.........

Bright pink hair curled into two long pig tails. One had a special hair accessory that was actually a digivice to the untrained eye. Chocolate brown eyes beaming with sweet happiness and excitement. She had changed her style a bit over these last few months. Around her neck was a bleeding heart choker with metal diamonds all around it. A black shirt that a white and purple angel hoodie covered, though the wings had been altered so that one can look like a vampire wing. She wore a black shirt that had glitter red bat designs from the bottom right going across to the top left. Her shoes wher white with a soft violet laced bow with a diamond in the center. One her wrists were two rubber band friendship bracelets that she weaved herself. One white with light blue and violet, while the other was black, red, and green. Both respresented her friendship with both her digimon partners.

Right beside Solusa was none other then young tamer Violet Tamada. The former "Tamer of Greed" who is now studying hard to be a manga artist since she has a talent for drawing. Violet also has quite gifted at creating stories so she has an endless well of ideas to draw from. She has help from her partners, Dracmon and Culumon X that seemed to also share interests in making their own mangas. Ryudo and Blues fully support the young pink haired girl dreams.