Digital or Supernatural? A series of Mysteries

Solisa still did not understand many things since being reset as a condition of sealing away the End Bringer within her own digicore. She became in a state sinilar to that of being hatched from a digitama. Not able to recall who she was beforehand. Foing to verses to help them, secretly hoping it would bring back something of her past. Instead she felt even more lost in that cold space of not knowing. Reaching out day by day to only fail each time. That is how she felt everytime she closed her eyes to enter her dreams. Like an outer source was pouring their negativity on to her like she were a wilting flower begin poisoned by unknown liquids.

All she was asking for was a single memory of her former life. Nothing more. Just a glimpse into the life she lived before would be enough. Just that lone memory to give her a start.

Who would have guessed that sole wish would be granted in a verse realm coated in the ways of the Supernatural.

Funny how answers never seem to come the normal way. No sagely advice or just finding a book that explains everything. Nope. Just good ol DANGEROUS ADVENTURES!

The team was taking a break after a very difficult mission. The chess themed digimon were kidnapping people to play as pieces to THEIR games. Turning the losers into actual chess pieces if they were to lose. QueenChessmon crossing the line by changing Hiro into a queen piece as he was protecting Kiyoshiro. Hanuel managed to outsmart both KingChessmon and QueenChessmon at their own game. Freeing all who were trapped in the marbel chesspieces.

Mei giving Hiro the nickname of "Her Majesty" since he came out in a dress instead of his normal clothes. May be the few times Mei laughed that hard that she nearly could not breathe. Hiro face was bright red as he rushed home  Now the mere sight of chess made his face go bright red of embarrassment. Never wanting to lay a eye on that bosrd game EVER AGAIN!

SERIOUSLY WHY WAS HE THE ONLY ON TO BE IN A DRESS?! WHY HAS THE UNIVERSE CURSED HIM WITH SUCH BAD LUCK?!! WHY? JUST WHY?!!

Solisamon was doodling away with the new jumbo pack of crayons that Bokomon brought for her. Nearly breaking a golden yellow crayon in half, receiving a cry for help. Hundreds of cries coming from the same verse began to overwhelm her.

Such pain and sorrow....Make it stop...please...

Thousands if not, millions of screams were now echoing in her mind. Lika an orchestra of torment with her alone as it's audience. The sheer force of the pain resonated with every single voice thst grave sorrow was brought the the "Pure" digimon heart. Droplets of tears now soaked the picture of "Queen Hiro" with her two trusty knights "Gamma" and "Solisa" who are never to leave her side.

"Solisamon, what's wrong? You're sobbing..." Bokomon tried to comfort her. Unsure why she was a sobbing mess when a few moments ago she was doodling merrily.

This soon drew the others attention from what they were doing to the crying child. Hiro trying to hug her but was pushed away for the first time.

This must be serious! SOLISAMON NEVER TURNS DOWN A FREE HUG FROM HER BROTHER!

"Need to help them....S-Such pain...." Her small voice trembled as she summoned a portal to the verse that had called for her.

Though this portal was far from the usual ones. It held an electrical discharge with a neon purple color. A strange pulse of supernatural energy emitted from the gaze alone. Echoes of souls crying out in the tunnel between the two verses. A chorus of unspeakable horrors to the group's ear. A melody that sung of many unfortune spirits suffering countless torments beyond imagination. Truly this verse was in grave danger.

The evil that befell this verse must be powerfully frightening! Almost to the level as Regulusmon nearly devouring Siriusmon. A evil which had already brought harm and destruction upon multiple innocents already. Calling out, to be free their souls from the shackles of imprisonment that their jailer placed upon them.