Frederik De Solsten

Karl, Edward, and Gabrielle were seated around a table looking up at Frederik who was holding a cup of tea to his lips.  Each of his gestures was neat and noble which made Gabrielle's heart beat faster.

She sighed at each of his movements, her eyes hypnotized by the presence of this man she loved with all her heart, soon he would belong to her and Mylène would cry even if she wanted to play hard. She knew she had loved him deeply for years so this love couldn't have disappeared so easily.

« So Frederik, when are you coming back to the De Solsten mansion?  It's because our sister misses you so much and she longs for your news.»

« It's true, Mother wonders when you will officially ask for the hand of her precious daughter.»

Gabrielle had the decency to blush with shyness as she cast glances at Frederik to gauge his reaction.

Frederik remained calm for a moment, he indeed found Gabrielle charming. But when Edward had told him that his younger sister was in love with him and wanted to meet him, he had replied with great joy thinking that it was Mylène Von Hosten, he had always found her beautiful with her flamboyant hair and bewitched golden eyes. She was both gorgeous and innocent, she also seemed to him so fragile and shy that he felt the ever-increasing need to protect her.

He hurried to agree to meet her, even accepting the engagement, but in the end, he thinks he was tricked because the girl he was proposed to was not the one he wanted, and with the insistence of the two brothers, he started getting closer to Gabrielle seeing that Mylène was ignoring him.

« I think…»

He didn't finish his sentence when he jumped up,  the three people with him followed his gaze and fell on Mylène. She came out of the house with her wavy red hair dancing in the wind and her bewitching golden eyes which starred in front of her without a falling point. Her lips curved in a cocky smile even if it could be seen as a provocation?

She wore a black dress with red ribbons and black shoes with red heels. She was fascinating to die for.

Gabrielle scowled looking at her fiancé and even her brothers blushing in front of this girl she hated. Soon, her fiancé left her side to come upon Mylène who pretended not to have noticed him from the start.

« Lady Mylène Von Hosten, please allow me."

I who saw him arrive smiled innocently but my eyes were filled with mischief as I raised my hand for Frederik to kiss it.

« Sir Frederik De Solsten, it is a real honor to see you again after all this time.»

Frederik was short of breath at Mylène's presence and it was timidly that he took the outstretched hand and brought it to his lips.

When he looked up, he found a pair of golden eyes staring intently at him straight without knowing.

This way of looking him straight in the eyes made his heart skip a beat when he found her extremely attractive, he had only one desire.

It was to kiss her here and now.

I smiled as I thought the man had a crush on Mylène and not just a little. He seemed obsessed with me and if I look closely, he was handsome, with beautiful black hair that fell on his shoulders, deep blue eyes, an angel face with soft features, and a sweet voice. I could understand that Mylène had fallen so much in love with him before, but the most stunning show was undoubtedly the enraged face that Gabrielle had.

« I would not disturb you on your date with your fiancée so I will have to go.»

« My ... my fiancée?»