In the walls

It was a chill day well mostly so I turns out that Potter was just late and missed the train and had to fly in by a magical car and I don't know how but didn't even loose a SINGLE point from Gryffindor?

"Oooooo" Draco said

"What?" I asked

"Someone's gotten a howler" Draco said pointing at Weasley

"Oooooo probably 'bout the car situation" Pansy said

Then from all the way across the table came a loud yelling

"RONALD WEASLEY!

HOW DARE YOU STEAL THAT CAR! I AM ABSOLUTELY DISGUSTED! YOUR FATHER IS NOW FACING AN INQUIRY AT WORK, AND IT'S ENTIRELY YOUR FAULT! IF YOU PUT ANOTHER TOE OUT OF LINE, WE'LL BRING YOU STRAIGHT HOME!

Oh, and Ginny, dear, congratulations on making Gryffindor. Your father and I are so proud!!!"

The great hall was silent for a few short seconds then the great hall erupted with laughter

"Can you believe what just happened? That was golden!" Crabbe said

"Did you see the look on his face he looked like he shit himself" I said basically holding on to Pansy so I wouldn't fall down laughing

"Yes, yes we saw but I think we better get you to bed..." Pansy said with her basically dragging me off to the Slytherin common room

I had to admit I was exhausted, I don't know exactly why but I was practically sleeping by the time Pansy had laid me down into my bed.

I woke up with a start and was just about to go back asleep when I heard voices...they sounded like they were say "kiiiiiill" or "blooooood" it wasn't very loud but there was a slither with it that was definitely recognizable to when I heard it the first night. I had crawled into Pansy bed once again and this time instead of immediately putting her arm around to comfort me she asked me a question

"Why do you like sleeping next to me?"

"It's not that I like it- I just feel more safe" I said, I didn't dare say I was hearing voices and slithering in the walls

"Oh- okay then come on let's go to sleep" she said putting her arm around me once more but for some reason I couldn't shake the feeling that I did like being held by Pansy and it was more than just "feeling safe" I tried and tried again to shake the thoughts and the "what ifs" but eventually I did and came to the conclusion of 'we're just best friends that cuddle, that's normal...right?' I really really tried to sleep but for some reason I couldn't even with nothing to do or entertain me I was wide awake, with thoughts zooming through me head and story's from mums secret library and the overwhelming thoughts of being pansexual ( A.N don't come after me please I just settled on pan cuz then you like all genders and everyone should be happy, sorry) in the 1990's and what if everyone found out and what if some one walked in on us cuddling- then it all stopped and then I heard it again the voice and the slithering, I wrapped my arms around Pansy and hugged her tight and so did she.

For the next few days I kept hearing the voice and slithering but convinced myself it was all in my head so whenever someone asked 'hey you good?' I just say ' yup thinking about break' then they lay off and I go back to convincing myself that it's all in my head the only person I hate lying to is Pansy, I really think she's starting to get worried about me, but why would she get worried about me? We're only friends.