V

"Luca, have you ever like.. knew Ike would.. I don't know- would turn out like this one day?"

Luca shrugged, his eyes glued to his Nintendo switch screen. "The Ike I know is nice and caring," He replied, groaning after that when he lost a match.

"You're right, the Ike I knew isn't this.. bold to be outright mean."

Luca turned to his cousin, sitting up properly after laying his belly flat on the bed. "Hey, you shouldn't worry too much. If you feel uncomfortable, you can always stay with us." He assured her.

"How are you by the way?" Luca questioned the brunette with a pat on her head. Y/n looked at him with a perplexed expression, she's in front of him now, does he think she's not well?

With a flick on the forehead, Y/n almost fell off the bed but was luckily caught. She glared at her cousin, wanting to choose violence because of his previous action but decided not to do so. "I'm fine."

"No, not your feelings or emotions." Luca shook his head. "Your health." He outright said.

With the mention of her illness, she looked down, not knowing what to say. "It happens to everyone too, okay? It's not like I'm special."

Her blonde cousin was quick to argue with her statement. "But you are special Y/n," With a serious look on his face, he placed both his hands on her shoulders, looking at her straight in the eyes. "You're a Kaneshiro, you remembered what happened to Lucy."

"Lucy survived didn't she?" Y/n looked back at him, tears threatening to fall to her cheeks. "But I'm not like her, she's strong and.." She whispered the last sentence.

Sighing, Luca pulled her into a hug, patting her head and rubbing her back to comfort her. He decided not to push further about the topic as it brings her terrible memories. "I'll make you something to eat, want to come with?"

Y/n nodded, not wanting to be stuck in her room thinking about it. Besides, everything was happening all at once. She couldn't think straight and it's like her mind was dysfunctioning and stressing over everything that's happened these few days.

Luca's injury, Mysta's disappearance, Ike's behaviour and now the mention of her illness.

"What got you so blue, love?"

"Vox, I didn't know you were still here?" However when she raised her head to look at him, the ravenette looked at her cousin. "What the fuck did you say to her?"

"I didn't say anything!" The blonde merely saved himself from a hit of a cabinet door.

"You fucking twat, she's crying!"

"Maybe it's because she looked at your face." Luca cracked some eggs and pour them in the pan after mixing it in a bowl.

Vox gasped loudly, a dramatic hand placed over his chest. "How dare you." The interaction between the two made Y/n laugh, wiping her cheeks free from all her tears.

Hearing her laugh, Luca smirked and nodded his head. "I told you, you were ugly." He scrambled the eggs and placed it onto a plate and seasoned it with salt and pepper, handing it to Y/n. "Want something else with it?"

"It's alright, I'll get it myself if I want it."

"Agh.. you're so nice. You raised a nice girl Luca, what the fuck?" Receiving words of compliments about himself made Luca puffed his chest out in confidence. "I'm the greatest cousin after all!"

Moments later, Shu entered the kitchen and sat besides Y/n. "Wow.. it's so lively here with more than two people around," Luca laughed and nodded until he noticed what he said.

"Wait what?"

"So! How are you feeling now, Y/n? Vox volunteered to stay over because in his words; 'Drive Y/n back home when you both are busy,' Luca doesn't work fyi."

Vox's face turned red at the technician exposing him. "I care about her too!"

"After you're done eating, can you meet me in the garage? I have something to show you three. No rush, take your time." Y/n nodded and Shu left quickly after he took a can of his drinknfrom the fridge and after he kissed the tall aussie on the cheek.

Vox who saw the affection felt like he was watching a pair of parents. "Pee-yew, get a room."

~ • °

Somewhere at an unidentified location, in a room where someone has their hands tied onto a pole...

At the sound of a creak from the old basement door, the captivated person looked at his captor in disgust and anger. Watching him takes steps closer to himself.

"What do you want, prick?"

A deep inhale and a long exhale was heard. His captor smiled sadistically, crouching at his level whilst looking at the current state of his lover's best friend.

"Mysta, Mysta, Mysta." The captor shook his head in disappointment. "I thought I've ready taught you discipline and proper manners?"

Having enough of his annoying dialogues, Mysta spat on the swede with spite. "Go to hell, bitch."

Not wanting to be violent, the captor took a deep breath and wiped his glasses and face with his shirt. "We really need to work on your attitude." He stood up and walked away from Mysta, walking to the other part of the room.

"You're always so weak." He whispered to a someone laying unconsciously on the floor. "I don’t know how... the point of liking.." Mysta couldn't hear what his captor had said since he was so tired but the man went back to the brit after 'speaking' with the other captivated.

"I'm not that mean, I'm letting you go freely around the house. Maybe write a letter for them, it's been a while." After that, the captor left the room leaving the door unlocked.

"My body hurts from sitting on the floor tied to a pole. You were lucky," Mysta complained to his captivated companion.

He gave the brit a small laugh, it wasn't funny but probably because it was Mysta's tone that made it funny. "At least you didn't have your life taken away from you,"

○  ● ○  ●  ○

A/n: lmao mysta's captivated buddy shouldn't say that to mysta lmao