3

Arizona had been down stairs finishing dinner when she heard the door bell ring. Quickly popping the dish in the oven she went over to see who was at the door guests weren't suppose to arrive for another 30min. When she got to the door she was greeted by the smiling face of her nephew scout.
"Sorry we are early, but I thought you might like some help setting up, I know I can't be easy with all your little rugrats running around." Amelia explained,
"It's not worries, Meredith is just upstairs getting those rugrats changed" Arizona replied, helping Amelia and Kai bring in their stuff. Amelia and Kai where going to stay the night just cause with Scout it's easier, they can put him to bed then just stay the night.
"Hey Auntie Amelia! Kai! Scout!" Sofia yelled leaping into Kai's arms.
"Hey little one, how's my princess today?" Kia responded, putting Sofia back down, and pulling her in for a hug.
"I'm good, look at this dress mommy bought me, it's so pretty, Zozo has has the same one" Sofia replied, using Kai's arm to spin around.
"You look very pretty miss Sofia, but where is miss Zola?" Kai asked, smiling at their niece happily spinning around in her new dress.
"She just getting cha.." Sofia went to answer but was cut off.
"Mamma! Mamma! Help please!!! Mamma!" Zola was screaming from the top of the stairs.
Arizona, immediately felt her stomach churn as she heard he daughter scream, it was unlike zola to scream she didn't tend to get emotional, so something was definitely wrong. Leaving Sofia with Kia and Amelia she took the steps two at a time to reach the top, where she was unprepared for the sight in front of her. Zola was crouching over an unconscious Meredith. It took Arizona a second to realise what was happening, she hadn't realise Amelia had also raced up the stairs behind her. Amelia stepped past Arizona knowing she was in shock from seeing her wife like this, she knelt down next to Meredith and moved her into the recovery position on her side checking to see her sisters pulse. It was there, weak but there.
"Arizona, call 911 and the kids downstairs" Amelia yelled, taking lead of the situation. Arizona snapped out of her dazed state and did was Amelia instructed, carrying Ellis out of her bed and down to the couch.
"Arizona what's wrong?" Kia question as they helped put a still sleeping Ellis down on the couch.
"I..I..I do..do..n't k..k..no..w..w," Arizona cried, "I...I..I...ha...ve to... to ca...ll 911"
"Hey hey, breathe they won't be able to understand you, stay here with the kids I'll go upstairs to them and call 911 ok?" Kai consoled Meredith, reaching for their phone.
"No...no... I.." Arizona tried but stopped to compose herself a little, "I have to, be with her." Arizona explained. "I'm ok just shocked"
Arizona grabbed her phone and called for the ambulance then ran upstairs to where Amelia and Meredith where leaving the call going on speaker. Meredith was still unconscious, and Arizona noticed Meredith's breathing was quite shallow,
"Amelia look at her breathing," Arizona exclaimed, scared for her wife.
"I'd seen Arizona its ok, she will be ok the ambulance will be here soon" Amelia explained trying to keep Arizona calm. It didn't take long before the ambulance arrived,
"Arizona, where are you" Ben yelled out as he entered the house.
"Ben, thank god, upstairs come quickly." Arizona yelled from where she was sitting.
Ben and the paramedics ran upstairs, and carefully loaded Meredith into the ambulance. Amelia and arizona followed them down the stairs, sad to see the women they both loved being carried down the stairs on a stretcher.
"Arizona, go with them, me and Kai will bring the kids" Amelia stated, looking at the terrified look on Arizona's face.
"Ok, um... ah" Arizona started to think, "oh my god, dinner everyone... oh my god" Arizona started to freak out.
"Arizona it's ok I will sort it out, is there anything in the oven"Amelia asked trying to ensure she could handle things for Arizona.
Arizona just nodded as she climbed into the ambulance with Meredith.
During the trip to the hospital, Arizona was filled with anxiety, how did she let this happen, would Meredith be ok, what is going on. As Arizona was getting lost in her thoughts she hurt the machines start to beep.
"She's coding, start CPR," one of the paramedics yelled. Arizona watched in horror as they started performing cpr on her still unconscious wife,
"Ok pulse is back, and she seems to be waking up" one of the paramedics exclaimed after they successfully revived Meredith.
"Zona...Zona...what..." Meredith started to stir, disoriented.
"Shh, mer its ok, I'm here its ok, you passed out we are on the way to the hospital ok" Arizona cooed attempting to comfort her wife.
"Arrrgh!" Meredith suddenly screamed, clutching her chest in pain.
"Meredith what's wrong" Arizona panicked.
"We are here" Ben yelled from the front of the ambulance.
The paramedics worked fast to unload Meredith from the ambulance,
"What you got?" Miranda asked before seeing either Arizona or Meredith.
"Meredith Grey-Robbins, 46 years old. Unconscious in her home, coded once on the way here was able to revive, now awake but disoriented and complaining of significant pain to the diaphragm. Difficulty breathing" Ben relaid as he helped take Meredith out of the ambulance.
"Oh My God, Meredith? Ok thank you, let's get her inside trauma 1" Miranda replied saddened to once again see Meredith, as patient of this hospital. She looked up and her eyes meet Arizona's. "It's ok Arizona we will look after her, come on" Bailey helped Arizona climb out of the ambulance as well.
"Zona!! I ca..n..t brea.." Meredith cried from the best.
"Ok quick chest X-ray now" Dr Bailey order, taking charge of everyone as they looked after one of their own. As Bailey studied the x-ray she could tell something was wrong.