~Wingmen~

Blinky and Jim had been talking in Blinky's library for some time now, Arrrgh having vanished while Sadie, Claire, and Toby went to the arena with Draal to practice their fighting techniques. Sadie had to admit, Claire had definitely gotten better at fighting and so had Toby, but their weapons were also making it easier for them. She had also improved, having beaten Draal 6 out of the 10 times the two of them spared during the brief practice.

"Your improvement is showing, you should be proud!" Draal said, helping Sadie up from the ground as she said, "And yet you definitely let me win the first fight. You could have knocked me over when I threw my sword away."

"We don't know all of the abilities possessed by that blade, so I was not going to take any chances with it."

"You big softie," Toby teased, Draal huffing and glaring at the stout boy.

"I am not a softie, Tobias Domzalski, I am practical."

Sadie sheathed her sword, saying, "On that note, I'm going to go back to the library. Maybe Jim and Blinky have an idea about the third stone."

So she started to leave the arena, Claire and Toby eventually running over to join her on their walk to the library. The three of them were talking about the upcoming Spring Fling, Claire mentioning that she was going to be going with a boy in their grade named Logan. Sadie felt bad asking who that was, but even Claire mentioned that she only accepted to go because she felt bad.

"Yeah, he wasn't very happy to lose his soul. Now that no one controls him, I guess he'll be on a warpath."

"All the more reason to find the third and last stone before he shows up again," Sadie says, smiling as she walks in with Claire and Toby right behind her. Toby walked over to Blinky and said, "Hey! It's so good to see you back to normal, Blinky, I was starting to miss you there!"

"Ah. My only regret was that I never had the chance to drive one of your automobiles," Blinky said, sighing.

"Say, what was that legend again?"

Claire "Three forces elemental thou must seek in marshlands, caverns deep, and mountain's peak."

She recited. As she turned around, she found the three shocked that she remembered the legend word for word.

"If I can memorize 400 lines of Shakespeare, I can remember that."

Sadie snickers and says, "You are an acting wizard." while Toby holds up his fingers and adds, "Check and check on the marshlands and mountains... That just leaves us with the caverns deep." while using the book Blinky had been holding to cover his head.

"Trouble is, Tobias, all trolls live in caverns deep. To search them all would far outlast our life-spans," Blinky says, looking around and frowning.

"You okay, Blink?" Jim asks, Blinky nodding as he asks, "Has anyone seen Arrrgh? If we plan on finding the final stone, we'll need all hands on deck!"

Sadie shrugs her shoulders and says, "I haven't seen him since Jim returned with the Killstone."

Blinky nods, continuing to do research in his books while the four teens leave the library. Despite trying their best to locate Arrrgh, they are unsuccessful. So the three of them begin to head back to the library while discussing the Killstone.

"So the last stone gave you those sweet thigh blades. What do you think this one will do?" Toby asks, doing finger guns at Jim.

Jim shrugs, replying "I don't know. We'll have to cut it and then we'll-"

He is interrupted by the sound of a horn echoing through Trollmarket. The lights immediately begin to dim and every troll and gnome in Trollmarket begins to gather around.