~Young Atlas~

The Juliet Dress sat on the manakin as Sadie looked at it happily. Jim, who was flipping through his math book, looked up from the bed and smiled.

"The dress looks great! I didn't know you knew how to sew," he said.

Sadie laughed nervously and said, "Technically, I don't. I took an online sewing class and Nana helped me make a lot of the dress. I just wanted to help Claire get the dress of her dreams for this play since it's so important for her."

He nodded, standing up as she said, "Can you put on your armor? I need to check the colors."

"Check the colors?" he asked, raising an eyebrow.

She groaned and said, "Jim, you're Romeo and she's Juliet! They're from 2 different houses and therefore they have 2 different color schemes! I need to make sure that they match without matching!"

"You're insane, you know that?" he asked, "For the Glory of Merlin, Daylight is mine to command!"

Sadie shielded her eyes from the bright blue light as his armor activated and attached to his body. Toby then walked into the room and she pulled Jim until he was standing next to the manakin that held the dress.

"Toby, what do you think?" she asked, Toby cocking his head and asking, "Of what?"

"Of the color scheme," Jim said sarcastically, Sadie gently hitting his shoulder while Toby hesitantly said, "It looks... good?"

Her phone began to ring on her desk and she laughed as she walked towards it, saying, "I don't know why I bother asking you 2."

She picked up her phone, noticed that it was Claire's name, and answered it.

"Hey Claire, what's up?"

"Hey... I have a little bit of bad news," she said, coughing a bit over the phone as Sadie asked, "Is everything alright? You don't sound too good."

"It's just a small cold, but I won't be able to go to school tomorrow. I know that this is super last minute, and I already talked to Ms. Janeth, but do you mind filling in for me at the practice? Only for tomorrow, I promise!"

"I thought you had an understudy already," Sadie said, Jim and Toby sharing a look with each other.

"I do, but she's out of town with her parents for a funeral. Please do this... for me?" Claire said, Sadie sighing as she asked, "Are you sure you don't want to reschedule the practice?"

"It's okay! Besides, Jim can help you with your lines!"

Sadie frowned, asking, "And what scene is it?"

There was a pause on Claire's end before the girl quietly said, "The kissing scene."

"I thought we were-"

"Sorry, gotta go, my mom just made dinner!" Claire said in a rushed voice, Sadie saying, "Your mom doesn't cook-"

But, she was cut off as Claire simply hung up the phone. Sadie sighed, putting her phone on her desk and flopping dramatically on her floor.

"What's wrong?"

"Claire's sick and Ms. Janeth wants me to fill in," she said, Jim's face going pale as he asked, "What about her understudy?"

"She's out of town for a funeral."

Jim nodded slowly, starting towards the door as he said, "I'm going to go train... yeah, with Draal... See ya!"

Jim raced out of the house, Toby and Sadie watching as he ran across the road and nearly tripped on the stairs that led up his porch. The siblings laughed at each other and eventually, Toby went back to his room. Sadie pulled out the script, opening it to the scene they'd be running over in the morning.