Chapter 1 - 10

ঞChapter 1 I'm back through time
  Lu Yang is back through time.

  Two years ago, her soul traveled to the end of the world, and after completing the task of leading people to a prosperous and safe life, she returned.

  The familiar smell of blood and rancidity disappeared, replaced by obscene and disgusting voices.

  "Little beauty, I'm coming!"

  "Yang beauty, listen to me obediently and make me feel comfortable serving me. I'll give you the No. 2 female number of S+ web drama in Watermelon Field, and you'll have a bright star!" Lu Yang subconsciously opened her eyes

  . In a blink of an eye, I found myself lying on a big soft bed in the hotel.

  In front of him was a fat, greasy man who was eagerly taking off his clothes, his fat body shaking with his movements, it was unsightly.

  Seeing that Lu Yang woke up, the greasy man rushed towards him. Seeing the greasy man's big yellow teeth, Lu Yang suddenly felt dizzy.

  Disgusted.

  "Beauty, come on!"

  Lu Yang reacted quickly, turned over and rolled around, the greasy man was in vain, instead of getting angry, his expression became more and more excited: "As

  expected of a little beauty, she just knows how to play~"

  Lu Yang Having regained his sobriety, without saying a word, he kicked the greasy man who hadn't stood up yet.

  Let him have an airtight contact with the floor.

  The greasy man fell to the ground and yelled in disbelief:

  "Lu Yang, you little bitch, you dare to hit me, do you still want to enter the entertainment circle?"

  Hearing this, Lu Yang frowned.

  Knowing her identity, but still daring to rule her unscrupulously, it is really tiresome.

  So, Lu Yang flexed his muscles and walked towards the greasy man.

  Just when the greasy man was elated and thought she was afraid, Lu Yang beat him into a pig's head expressionlessly.

  The greasy man tried to grab Lu Yang's arm, so Lu Yang was even more rude, with a "click", the sound of bone cracking and screams resounded through the room.

  Lu Yang's hand movements did not slow down at all, beating the greasy man until he howled in pain, his nose was bruised and his face was swollen, crying for mercy:

  "I was wrong, I was wrong...don't hit me...let you be the second female lead, and the second female lead will be for you It's..."

  Lu Yang instinctively frowned at the ambiguous words.

  What female number two?

  Seeing Lu Yang pick up the fruit knife casually, the greasy man's eyes suddenly popped up, and he folded his hands tremblingly and stepped back.

  "You...you don't mess around! I'm...but..."

  Lu Yang narrowed her eyes, the handle of the knife in her hand was shining brightly, she glanced at the hidden camera on the bedside table from the corner of her eye, squatted down, and the knife swam away In front of the greasy man.

  "How long have you guys been doing this?"   "

  The first... first time,

  please forgive me!"