Chapter 181 - 190

ঞChapter 181 Unexpectedly Clever

  At twelve o'clock in the evening, the lights of thousands of houses sink silently in the thick night, and the distant hazy moon hangs in the ink-spread sky.

  A car, still moving on.

  Chen Xu glanced at Lu Mingyu, who was in the rearview mirror, and asked tentatively, "Are you just letting your sister and Jiang Yanzhou be alone like this?" It's

  hard for a normal person to be friendly to a man who covets his sister, not to mention that this sister-in-law is violent. brother.

  He originally thought that the two of them would fight to the death, but he didn't expect that Lu Mingyu was so calm.

  It's like a different person.

  Lu Mingyu didn't drink as well as Jiang Yanzhou, but fortunately he opened the car window, and the cold wind blew over his skin, which made him sober a lot.

  "In those days when I didn't have time to spend with Yangyang, it was Jiang Yanzhou who took care of her."

  Lu Mingyu blocked his sight with the back of his hand as the dazzling headlights swept in through the window,
  "Everyone in the world is not worthy of Yangyang, Jiang Yanzhou at least We still know each other, understand a little bit."

  "I have no objection to their being together, not because of Jiang Yanzhou, but because of Yangyang." "

  Yangyang likes him, and I will never stand on the opposite side of Yangyang."

  Chen Xu felt incredible.

  On the plane, he still vowed to beat the person who tried to snatch his sister to death, but when he went back to Lu's house and changed his clothes, he suddenly figured it out?
  "How can you tell that my sister likes Jiang Yanzhou?"

  "Smile." Lu Mingyu's mind flashed Lu Yang's appearance, "When Yangyang looked at Jiang Yanzhou, the smile on his face was from the heart.

  " Blooming, he couldn't bear to let her smile disappear.

  Chen Chen: "Yo!"

  Lu Mingyu: "Yo what?"

  Chen Fu: "You are unexpectedly smart!"

  Lu Mingyu: "..."

  *
  Under the warm white light, Jiang Yanzhou saw that Lu Yang's ears were a little red, and where she couldn't see, his deep eyes faintly moved.

  Lu Yang's breath calmed down a bit, and he pushed the hand on his chest, and the eyes of the two met again.

  At some point, the hem of his clothes was wrinkled in a mess by her.

  The ends of her eyes were slightly moist, and the pupils reflected a clear gleam. She looked innocent and pure, but he saw full aggression in it.

  invaded him.

  Jiang Yanzhou looked at her without blinking, with a smile at the end of his eyes, and pointed out: "So it's not just the pajamas that are pink."

  Lu Yang usually wears black and gray and white clothes when he goes out, but the pajamas he wears at home It's not pink, it's blue, purple, or orange.

  "Don't say it!"

  "You are only allowed to talk about me, not you, Lu Yang, why are you so domineering?"

  When she looked at him, her face didn't blush, her heart didn't beat, like an experienced veteran, she played with him with ease. .

  But as soon as she mentioned herself, she began to become angry from embarrassment. No matter whether there was reason or not, she was determined that he couldn't bear to tease her.