Chapter 131 - 140

ঞChapter 131 The system was choked by saliva

  Dead silence.

  The constant dead silence.

  Jin Yao is usually rebellious and rebellious, and he is used to doing whatever he wants. He doesn't think there is anything wrong with the eyes and silence of everyone.

  The sky at noon is the gradual azure blue in the watercolor painting. The bright blue sky is surrounded by white clouds and melts into the horizon. In the vast and distant sky, silk-like clouds float leisurely.

  Jiang Yanzhou packed more food and walked out, Jin Yao was standing in front of the girl chattering.

  Lu Yang's black hair fluttered in the wind, and the brows had returned to gentleness. The light wrapped around her, reflecting an illusory beauty that could make anyone lose their way.

  "Where are you going?" Jin Yao raised his chin, "I have a car, I'll take you there."

  Lu Yang looked at him calmly

  , "No need." You go to have a big meal, what's so good about this small coffee shop, it's not good enough for you."

  "..."

  "The man who brought you here must be mean, Lu Yang, don't talk to him, talk to me!"

  " ..."

  My head doesn't hurt, but my hands hurt.

  Want to punch someone.

  It's fine to take one mouthful and one Laozi, and it doesn't respect people at all.

  Sweeping at the man exuding indifference and alienation, Jin Yao sneered, "Which little boy did I think it was, but it was you!" Jiang Yanzhou's pair of clear brown eyes stared

  at Jin Yao under the brim of his hat. Before he could speak, a familiar voice came It came:

  "Not everyone can be a badass, don't you have a mirror at home, join in the fun all day long."

  Lu Mingyu and Chen Xu took the Chinese medicine granules and then came down to buy food for Lu Yang, and came over when they saw a familiar figure up.

  Not only was Jin Yao not angry, but he even yelled, "Uncle!"

  Lu Mingyu: "..."

  Chen Xu: "..."

  This person's face is thicker than Lu Mingyu's.

  Lu Mingyu patted Jiang Yanzhou's shoulder, and recounted the past leisurely: "Brother, long time no see."

  Jiang Yanzhou: "...Long time no see."

  Lu Mingyu stood in front of Lu Yang, took out the things in his pocket, put them In the palm of Lu Yang's hand, he said with a bright smile: "   Bring some chocolates in bulk, make Yang Yang happy!

  "

"Here it is."

  The chocolate seemed to be touched by Lu Yang just to try the texture, after trying it, Lu Mingyu asked her to stuff it into his pocket, and he gave her the ice cream.

  "Yangyang, have an ice cream."

  Lu Mingyu paused, and quickly said: "No, I have to eat a piece of chocolate first to fill my stomach."

  Lu Yang was quite quiet at this time, letting him arrange his own eating order.

  Chen Xu stood aside, ashamed.