Chapter 41 - 50

ঞ Chapter 41 Couldn't help it anymore, beat him

  The sun rose from the horizon, and the coast stretched infinitely into the distance, shining with scorching light.

  Everyone packed their items into their backpacks and were ready to go.

  Lu Yang and Lu Mingyu had already finished eating the compressed biscuits provided by the program group, and the heaviest thing in their bag was the iron bucket she exchanged earlier.

  Lu Yang looked at the big and small bags, rolled his eyes, and said, "Brother, we'll be away for three days at most. The bucket is here, so you don't need to take it with you." "Okay."

  Lu Mingyu answered and put the bucket down.

  There is a fixed camera set up for the program by the beach, which shows that the home of the variety show is still here.

  However, the seaside environment is limited after all. If you want to create the effect of struggling to survive, you must switch to a more dangerous environment.

  on the other hand.

  Lu Yang knew many methods of seawater desalination, such as the most commonly used reverse osmosis method and distillation method, as well as the less used ion exchange method and seawater freezing method.

  However, these methods are relatively limited in the absence of ready-made tools for building devices.

  Lu Yang stared across the vast stretch of woods extending infinitely to the north, and fixed in the distance.

  She has referred to the layout here.

  The distribution of plant communities is usually determined by the temperature and precipitation in the area, and the structure of the mountain peak also affects the flow of water, which in turn affects the growth of plants.

  According to the exploration of the vegetation here, there is a high probability that there are abundant fresh water resources nearby.

  If you can find it, it is a massive fresh water resource, unlike sea water, which needs to be desalinated from time to time.

  While looking for fresh water resources, look for the answer to clue 3. Admittedly, it's a good plan.

  Lu Mingyu put the two backpacks on his body, showed Lu Yang his muscles, and raised his eyebrows confidently: "
  Yang, you should be responsible for leading the way, brother who does physical work."

  "Okay."

  Lu Yang hung his satchel and bamboo basket on his shoulder, and held a woven bamboo basket in his hand, as if he was going to pick mushrooms in a relaxed manner.

  [Brother Lu Mingyu is full of power at this moment! ]

  [The little girl picking mushrooms, carrying a big bamboo basket~]

  [I looked at my brother who was lying next to the salted fish, and shed tears of envy, poor. jpg]

  The other two groups packed up, all packed, look It sounds extremely redundant.

  "The road into the mountain is tortuous. It is recommended that each group only bring one tent," Lu Yang suggested. "When we go to the mountain, someone needs to take turns to keep watch at night. There are three groups of us, we can take turns one by one, and the remaining two groups rest."

  sleep together?

  Lin Xinmeng's cheeks blushed, and he said shyly, "This...isn't that good?