Chapter 171 - 180

ঞChapter 171 Bewildered
  "Oh, no wonder I was never allowed to come here. It turns out that the golden house hid the treasure... Manager Zhao, let's go, so we won't disturb the young couple dating at home.

  " Full of emotion, she glanced at the hands of the two of them, looked at Lu Yang, and said enthusiastically: "Lu Yang, next time we talk, I miss my baby mommy when I was young, I'm leaving, goodbye~" Jiang Ruzi urged Zhao Yanshu: "Leave quickly, don't let me go!

  " Delay the two children."

  Zhao Yanshu: "I haven't picked up my childhood clothes yet..."

  Jiang Ruzi: "Mommy bought him new ones!"

  Seeing their backs, Lu Yang asked others, "Is your sister misunderstood?" What's wrong?"

  "No misunderstanding."

  Lu Yang looked sideways at him.

  Jiang Yanzhou said: "We're dating."

  Dating is a beautiful name to cultivate feelings.

  "After you promised to be with me, you were busy during the day and at night, so you didn't have time to have a serious date with me." "Are you on a serious date?"

  Lu Yang felt that his wording was flawed, and asked with a smile, "No. Do you have it?"

  "There will be." Jiang Yanzhou's words are tender, "It belongs to you, belongs to me, and belongs to all our dates."

  Whether it is money or power, they all have strong observation and judgment , The difference between the two is that the former does not hide his sharpness, while the latter hides his words.

  An ordinary word from the powerful nowadays is not a verbal confrontation, but a gentle promise.

  Think back to the time the two spent together. Jiang Yanzhou's influence on her is basically positive, and he will digest the negative things by himself.

  Even if he was jealous, he would digest most of it by himself, leaving only a little bit of jealousy and telling her that he was jealous.

  Lu Yang hooked his light orange lips, and the corners of his mouth were slightly raised: "Okay."

  The first snow has stopped.

  On Binjiang Road, a high-chassis SUV was parked. The person sitting in the driver's seat was smoking a cigarette. He picked up the camera on the side, flipped through a few photos, and finished work quite satisfied.

  ...

  Jiang Yanzhou got some rain tonight, Lu Yang was worried that he would catch a cold, so he sent him to take a bath first.

  There was constant splashing in the bathroom.

  Lu Yang played with her mobile phone for a while, and suddenly remembered that Jiang Yanzhou had said that there were fruit candies in the bag on the cabinet. She got up, approached, took out a box, and put one in her mouth.

  When she put it down, her eyes were attracted by the inconspicuous boxed cover. Although only two corners were exposed, it could also make the atmosphere in the room a little more charming.

  The sound of the water stopped, and not long after, Jiang Yanzhou came out.

  He was wearing a black silk pajamas, with short half-wet hair, which made his skin extremely white. The moment he saw her, his thin lips curled up slightly, bewitching and seductive.