Chapter 31 - 40

ঞ  Chapter 31 Sister Yang specializes in treating all kinds of hypocrisy
  "Snakes are so cute, how can they eat snakes?

  " 】 Lu Yang picked up the snake with a wooden stick. Hearing her words,   he looked

  sideways and breathed like blue, "Why don't I make you a necklace?

  "

neck?

  Just thinking about it made Lin Xinmeng shudder.

  Lu Yang took a step closer to her, "Before I kill it, I can let you play with it for two hours and be a pet to tease it."

  Lin Xinmeng, who was watching the snake up close, let out a groan, and retreated back two steps.

  "No... I just... just think it's unnecessary to kill it, right?"

  Lu Yang was silent for a moment, then said, "Since you like it so much, I'll give it to you and let it decorate your cuteness." "

  I... ..."

  Lin Xinmeng felt creepy, hesitated for a long time, and said: "You can let it return to nature, just don't kill it, it is so cute, yes, cute!" The last

  repetition seemed to be brainwashing himself.

  Lu Yang took another step forward, "Put it back, it still can't escape the fate of being caught, why don't you take it back so that it can be raised and protected. It will definitely thank you very much, maybe some relevant organization will see it Your act of love will give you the title of "Ambassador of Human Snake Friends."

  She was right, and Lin Xinmeng couldn't think of any other way to refute it.

  "I still have something to do, so I'm going first!"

  Seeing the snake approaching, Lin Xinmeng got goosebumps all over his body, at a loss as to what to do, he simply ran away.

  [Your sister Yang specializes in treating all kinds of hypocrisy! ]

  [Does Lu Yang know that she has changed from a younger sister to an older sister? (And Lu Yang's beauty tip is really pretty too!]

  [Don't let the time of birth be fettered, hold up the banner for me, and shout: Lu Yang is my sister! ! 】

  【Lin Xinmeng is stealing chickens and losing money. This story tells us, don't mess with the girl who catches snakes with bare hands. 】

  Unaffected by Lin Xinmeng's words, Lu Yang lowered his eyelids, casting shadows on the eye sockets, and killed the snake very seriously.

  After killing a snake, its head needs to be chopped off and buried.

  Otherwise, if someone walks around without shoes and accidentally steps on it, they may be poisoned by mistake.

  Lizards and snakes are very common reptiles, but their edible parts are small, and their skins and guts need to be removed before being cooked.

  The process is cumbersome, and it takes a lot of effort to clean them up.

  Lu Yang was taken aback, his eyebrows frowned slightly, and then stretched out: "No more."

  Here, there are mountains and seas, and there are many things to eat, so there is no need to waste time on a troublesome snake.

  After making the decision, Lu Yang disposed of the killed snake to ensure that no one would be harmed by it.

  She walked into the jungle alone again. This time, the program crew arranged for an aerial camera to follow her. The audience in the live broadcast were very curious about what she was doing in it.