Chapter 61 - 70

ঞChapter 61 The poor NPC is proud

  73 is the clue that the director told Lu Yang about them.

  If the guests don't know 73, how to find the wooden house, the planning team's original plan was to randomly select a guest, secretly tell him the clues, and ask him to complete task 3.

  Such a solution can not only create a personality for the guests, attract passers-by fans, but also add high-energy clips to the show.

  A win-win situation was achieved perfectly.

  But Lu Yang's exchange conditions disrupted their plan, and there was no plan B, so they could only go on.

  The NPC is evasive: "...Didn't you find out, so you don't need to talk about this issue...?"

  The netizens must never know about the planned script in private!

  Lu Yang caressed the magazine with his fingers, and responded briskly, "Of course."

  The NPC was delighted, as if joy fell from the sky.

  Holding the corner of the paper with his fingertips, Lu Yang casually said, "There will be a typhoon in a few days, will the show be suspended?" [

  Isn't the answer obvious? Definitely going to pause the recording, what a waste to ask this question. ]

  [The NPC seemed to have been tapped, and looked at Lu Yang in disbelief. He must have never guessed that she would ask this question. 】

  At this time, the land is vast, the forest is illusory, the sky is clear and clear, and there is endless vitality everywhere, but the NPC feels that the typhoon has come, and the black clouds are overwhelming everyone.

  "..."

  As expected, with so much preparation ahead, there must be no good questions to ask!

  The NPC knows the answer to the question beyond doubt, it is definitely not, but if it is revealed in advance, it is afraid that it will be scolded to death by netizens.

  For the sake of heat, regardless of human life.

  The NPC suddenly had a flash of inspiration and entered the acting state without warning. He held his right arm with his left hand and said painfully:
  "My arm suddenly went numb, do you know what's going on?"

  Lu Yang poked fun at his performance, "Heart attack is not the pain in this arm, angina pectoris will involve pain in the left arm and left shoulder, not the right arm. "

  She cut the last straw with the most soothing tone and the most sincere expression.

  The grief that the NPC couldn't contain in his heart: "..."

  It's numb, let's be completely destroyed.

  This time I can't escape, it's better to let Dao Lei strike me to death.

  [Laughing to death, pretending to be sick and pretending to be in front of experts hahahahaha. ]

  The NPC thought for a while, bowed his back slightly, and looked at Lu Yang with pleading eyes: "Why don't you ask me what Mission 3 is?" [How arrogant

  the NPC was when it first appeared, how humble it is now . 】

  【Lu Yang is going to drive the NPC crazy hahahahaha. 】

  The audience in the live broadcast room were stunned.

  Let the NPC beg to ask what task 3 is, the trick is really high!
  Absolutely unprecedented!