Chapter 11 - 20

ঞChapter 11 No One Knows a Brother Than a Sister

  Two hours have passed.

  Over the weekend, Li and Lin Xinmeng's side still couldn't get any flames.

  Noticing the situation on Lu Yang's side, Lin Xinmeng looked at Zhou Li, whose patience was almost exhausted, and suggested: "Lu Yang and the others started a fire, or we can ask them to borrow a light." Zhou Li looked at Lu

  Mingyu Surrounded by the fire, he looked back and asked with some uncertainty, "Will they agree?"

  "Yes!" Lin Xinmeng nodded confidently, and took the initiative to take the initiative, "Lu Yang and I are high school classmates, we are familiar, if I go , I believe she will not refuse."

  On the weekend, Li Jiang was skeptical, and said meekly: "Okay, thank you for your hard work."

  "It's not hard work, it's not hard work."

  Lin Xinmeng happily ran towards Lu Yang and Lu Mingyu.

  Wen Jian turned her head, looked at the wood that had no spark, and said, "Why don't we borrow a light from them?"

  Qin Yitan rubbed his back molars, gritted his teeth, and retorted, "Never!"

  Wen Jian asked soul torture : "Then when can we make a fire?"

  Qin Yitan's tone weakened instantly: "... I don't know."

  Lin Xinmeng: "Senior Lu, I'm in the team of Lin Xinmeng and Senior Zhou.

  " Putting it into the fire, hearing the sound, he raised his eyes and saw Lin Xinmeng's smiling face.

  He has a little impression of her.

  Before the filming of the show, she talked to him and brought desserts she made for everyone.

  If the other party was a normal-minded person, Lu Mingyu would still be very polite, "Yeah."

  With only a rough onomatopoeia, Lu Mingyu threw the block of wood into the fire again.

  Lin Xinmeng felt embarrassed for a while, she squeezed out a natural and harmonious smile and said, "Can I borrow a light from you?"

  Before Lu Mingyu raised his hand holding the torch, a crisp voice came from behind: "No."

  He refused without hesitation.

  The corners of Lin Xinmeng's upturned mouth froze instantly. She looked at Lu Yang, feeling very sad: "Lu Yang, I will borrow the torch for a while, and I will return it to you soon."

  Lu Yang avoided her words and spoke softly. Asked back: "If I borrow your pot and return it to you after I use it up, do you agree?"

  The tone was very amicable, but
  Lin Xin choked when he said this, with a serious expression on his face.

  Obviously, it is impossible to agree.

  Lin Xinmeng: "Pot and fire are not the same, and the pot is the reward for senior Zhou's hard work of throwing darts. That's why"

  she looked embarrassed and successfully drove the netizens in front of the screen to tap the keyboard impassionedly.

  [The pot is the first prize won by Li and Lin Xinmeng on the basis of their strength on the weekend, so why is she, Lu Yang! 】

  【Lin Xinmeng is right, this fire and the pot cannot be equated at all, and cannot be used for comparison! Fire can make fire, can a pot make a pot? ! ]