Chapter 141 - 150

ঞ Chapter 141 I'm going to heaven
  Jiang Jinshi looked around vigilantly to make sure no one was eavesdropping. He leaned close to Lu Yang's ear and whispered, "Little uncle has a picture album, all of which belong to my sister." Lu Yang was full of doubts

  , "Huh?"

  "Little uncle really likes my sister. I didn't have a picture of my sister before, and I was afraid that I wouldn't remember her appearance. I stayed in my room for many days and kept drawing. Mommy was worried that my little uncle would die in the In the room, what's it called...what's it called, oh, it's called sudden death."

  "These mums won't let me tell, but my sister and I can't have secrets, so we can only tell my sister secretly. Tell uncle, otherwise Mommy will be angry with me."

  Jiang Jinshi sighed, pursed his mouth, and looked at Lu Yang pleadingly.

  Lu Yang thought of the two sketches she had received. The paper looked old, but she didn't take it seriously.

  Lu Yang pinched his face, smiled brightly, and promised: "Sister promised to be young, and I will not tell anyone."

  Jiang Jinshi smiled happily, remembering what Zhao Yan said, he asked sincerely: "Sister, when did you like Xiaoxiao?" Uncle?"

  Lu Yang smiled a little, "Why do you ask that?"

  "Uncle Zhao said that you don't like little uncle and hate the house, so you don't like me either. When I saw my little uncle, I would subconsciously feel bad."

  "..."

  Jiang Jinshi sniffed, as if he was about to cry in the next moment, "Uncle Zhao also said, if my sister likes someone else, I will never be able to find him again." You. Because others will get angry with my sister when they see me with her, treat her badly, and make her feel uncomfortable." "..."

  Zhao

  Yanshu's main job is to make up stories, and his side job is to be a manager. Look at it The child was tricked into tears and snot.

  Jiang Jinshi's parents were really big-hearted and dared to put him beside Jiang Yanzhou and let Zhao Yanshu take care of him.

  Fearing that he would cry in the next second, Lu Yang hurriedly comforted him, "Don't worry, sister won't hate you, we were so cute when we were young, sister really likes it." Jiang Jinshi stopped his tears and returned a big smile

  , Childishly said: "I also liked my sister when I was young!"

  Lu Yang smiled, "Well, then let's prepare to watch the show."

  It's so comforting.

  "Okay!"

  There will be an intermission after the recording of the three programs, and Lu Mingyu's performance is the third one. If Lu Yang wants to watch his performance from the audience, he has to sit in the auditorium all the time.

  There were no mistakes in the pre-recording of the program, and there was no problem with the equipment debugging. The program was officially recorded. The first female singer to appear on the stage sang a love song in Cantonese. It was so beautiful that some people in the audience cried.

  The first performance ended, the lights on the stage changed, and the big screen on the stage played movie clips.

  The second song is the theme song of the movie starring Jiang Yanzhou, and the stage setting is more of some movie excerpts.

  Looking at the people on the screen, Lu Yang's calm black eyes filled with an unreal gleam.

  Her research for some time focused on the interaction between the nervous and endocrine systems, with a thesis exploring the mechanisms of action of a series of glands that release hormones to control bodily behaviour.