Chapter 101 - 110

ঞChapter 101 Lu Yang is the hunter at the top of the food chain
  At 19:00 p.m., the live broadcast continues.

  Cutting to the scene of Lu Yang and Jiang Yanzhou, the corner of the former's mouth curled up into a meaningful smile, while the latter's eyes were filled with indistinct torrents.

  "Damn!"

  Zhao Yanshu couldn't help swearing, his face was full of shock, "Jiang Yanzhou's acting skills are so good that he can still be seen through, sister, what a fool!"

  He looked at Lu Yang on the high-definition screen, and his brain was born uncontrollably had a bold idea.

  "...Could it be that Lu Yang is the biggest bad wolf?"

  He thought before that Lu Yang was a little white rabbit, and he would definitely be eaten to the bone by Jiang Yanzhou, a big bad wolf, but...

  between the two, Obviously, Jiang Yanzhou was the one who was being manipulated to death.

  At first, Zhao Yanshu thought that some of Lu Yang's bold actions were a sign of lack of EQ, just like ordinary people, but now his idea has been completely overturned.

  Lu Mingyu's nemesis, Qin Yitan, and Chen Su, who always thought that Lu Yang was a big trouble, were all subdued by her.

  It seems that Lu Yang only has IQ but no EQ, but in fact, he can subtly tame people, and it is difficult for people to detect.

  Just from the incident of Lu Yang touching Jiang Yanzhou's hands in public, it is easy to conclude that most of her netizens who have no emotional intelligence can only see the surface, but cannot delve into the essence.

  Touching Jiang Yanzhou's hand is secondary, and trying to test his reaction is the primary one.

  Zhao Yanshu slapped his thigh hard, "Oh, how could I ignore it, Lu Yang made Lin Xinmeng speechless, not annoying, and also established a good image for Lu Mingyu." Lu Yang is the top of the food

  chain Hunter, she is silent and cunning!

  "No wonder she dared to put the medal in Jiang Yanzhou's pocket... Damn! Put a long line and catch a big fish!"

  Zhao Yanshu was terrified.

  After a while, he let out a sigh of gloating relief.

  Fortunately, he had already defected.

  "Huh? If that's the case..."

  "Didn't Lu Yang fall in love with Jiang Yanzhou at first sight when he first visited the class?"

  Zhao Yanshu scratched his head and ears, and fell into a bottomless pit of confusion.

  "Who is secretly in love!?"

  Lu

  Yang caught Jiang Yanzhou's gaze without hesitation, and asked without changing his face, "Do you have any thoughts?"

  Jiang Yanzhou glanced at the change in his heart, and his brown eyes returned to normal Lu Yang pursed

  his lips slightly, and turned to ask the other two, "Brother, Pei Yiwu..."

  Before he could finish speaking, Lu Mingyu, who finally put on the bracelet for her, felt relieved, "I It's all right, points don't matter."

  Pei Yiwu stared at Lu Yang's bracelet without focus, then came back to his senses, and said: "
  Me too, it doesn't matter if you have points or not, I'm not very interested."