Chapter 111 - 120

ঞChapter 111 Running all over the city for my sister and breaking her leg

  "The fashion exhibition will end on the 7th of next month."

  Qin Jue paused and continued: "After the end, Ms. Jiang will go to Schiphol to participate in the fashion without borders event."

  Fei Zhen: ". "

  She had a pretty rich life.

  Fei Zhen unbuttoned the blue button of his shirt, and asked, "When will she come back to pick up Jiang Jinshi?"

  Qin Jue quickly browsed through Jiang Ruzi's itinerary, "Miss Jiang has no plans to return to China in the past two months."

  Fei Zhen Zhen: "."

  Has she forgotten that she has a son?

  It was rare for Qin Jue to see a helpless expression on a man who was indifferent to the bottom of his heart, and he became even more curious about Jiang Ruzi from the bottom of his heart.

  Thinking of something, Qin Jue said, "Boss Fei, Lu Chen has come back early."

  Fei Zhen raised his black eyes like cold pools, Qin Jue looked at the man, unable to distinguish his emotions, and only said: "It is said that it is specially for Lu Yang celebrates the Mid-Autumn Festival."

  He hesitated and said, "Do I need to notify the program team to take a few days off?"

  After receiving the order from the sponsor's father, the director was puzzled.

  When investing, it was the father who stated in the contract that 'no matter what the circumstances, the variety show can't stop filming'. The previous time was due to the internal reasons of the show. It was understandable that the filming was suspended due to the typhoon, but now the weather is calm, just because of a festival Just stop shooting. Isn't this bullying people with capital.

  Besides, the artists themselves can accept working outside the home 365 days a year, why can't the sponsor's father accept it!

  The director was unhappy for a while, and finally succumbed to the money.

  Paid vacation is cool.

  As soon as the news of the suspension of the program came out, it immediately caused an uproar on the Internet. In the end, the program team came up with a way to edit the clips from 20:00 to 8:00 in advance and broadcast them in several days, so as to calm the emotions of the audience and retain them. .

  The eight people gathered, and after the staff announced, Qin Yitan was ecstatic, "I can finally go home!"

  Wen Jian: "... You haven't been here for a few days."

  Qin Yitan: "What really makes me feel comfortable is thinking about tomorrow Open your eyes, you don't need to see your deadly enemy anymore."

  The deadly opponent obviously refers to Lu Mingyu.

  Wen Jian answered quickly: "Be kind to this world, don't wake up tomorrow."   Qin

  Yitan: "?"

]

  [As expected of a female idol who will be strong in her life, she is very capable! 】

  【No wonder Qin Yitan can only be scolded by Lu Mingyu every time. It turns out that it's because he can't turn his head around and won't go back. ]

  Lu Mingyu turned a deaf ear to this conversation. He leaned towards Lu Yang, arched his back slightly, and asked in a low voice, "Yangyang, is matcha tiramisu okay?" Just now