Chapter 151 - 160

ঞChapter 151 The Best Way to Get Along
  Jiang Yanzhou held her hand, scratched her palm lightly, raised his eyelids, and casually asked, "Why do you ask like that?"

  Lu Yang said, "You tie my hair, and only after it's done are you going to dare?" Confession."

  She could see that he used the gap in the hair tie to build up his mind a little bit, and he dared to directly speak out when he was built to a certain extent.

  And he seemed a little obsessed with tying her hair.

  Jiang Yanzhou snorted twice, and said meaningfully: "If I have a hobby, what I tied would not be my hair."

  Lu Yang looked at his expression for a moment, and finally came to the conclusion, "That's why you are too good at going to see the Andrology Department. Isn't that okay?"

  Jiang Yanzhou: "...?"

  She has entered his room and it was spotlessly clean. He is not the kind of person who messes with men and women, nor is he a sloppy person. There are probably only two possibilities for andrology problems. .

  No, or addiction.

  He usually looks abstinent and dignified, and she naturally falls into the category of no good. Sure enough, stereotypes make people easy to misdiagnose.

  Lu Yang said very seriously: "If that's the case, let Dr. Qian look after you. If I show you, you will go crazy." After all, his ability to

  bear is so poor.

  Jiang Yanzhou laughed angrily when he saw her serious look.

  His other empty hand wrapped around her waist, and with his arms, he moved her forward. Immediately, a low and hoarse voice filled her ear canal, "Lu Yang, I lost."

  Lu Yang was beaten by the man. The breath was enveloped, and doubt dragged his voice: "Huh?"

  "I have no problem. It was Zhao Yanshu who saw that I was pressed by you many times and mistakenly thought that I was not healthy, so..." Jiang Yanzhou moved closer to her ear, his thin lips were faint Wu rubbed her earlobe, "I just wanted to make a mistake and be your male model for you to study."

  Rushing with him, Lu Yang was a little restless, Jiang Yanzhou didn't speak anymore, everything around was silent, only the sound of breathing and heartbeat of the two of them remained.

  The consciousness produced by the brain makes people sober, but the frequency of the heartbeat and the reaction of the body are instinctive. Lu Yang feels it is amazing, especially the blank mind at that moment.

  Jiang Yanzhou's cell phone rang, but he still didn't let go of her, and while holding her in his arms, he connected calmly.

  Lu Yang wanted to push him away, but the other party held him tight, but to no avail, she simply pressed against the man's chest, admiring his strong heartbeat.

  All kinds of tissues and organs in the human body are very important. Among them, the heart and blood vessels impressed Lu Yang the most.

  "Jiang Jinshi is fine...well, I know, when will Jiang Jinshi be taken away...well...don't worry about me and Lu Yang..." Hearing

  Jiang Yanzhou calling and mentioning his name, Lu Yang raised his head curiously, The goal was his rolling Adam's apple. After staring at her for a while, Jiang Yanzhou lowered his eyes, caught her gaze, and said to the person on the other end of the phone, "I have something to do. Hang up first." After hanging up the phone, Lu Yang