Fire and Ice

Leah's POV
I was in my bed, crying the whole day, and night, after Reed, and I, but the girls wanted to cheer me up, and go for a swim with them, they heard about the break up, between, Reed, I, so they wanted to go for a swim with me.

And I love to swim, so I hope I feel better.

The girls and I swam together, with speed, and stopped, as we splitted up in the water, I looked over to see emma swimming around in circles with her speed, I rolled my eyes with a smile, at continued to swim with the girls to the Mako Cave.

"Show off" I looked over at Emma who came up first, smiling at her "I thought we where coming out here, to relax, and cheer, Leah up" Cleo said stopping by the rock wall.

"You can relax at my place for the whole weekend my parents are going away" Emma looked at us "where to?" Cleo asked her.

"The crystal ware convention" Emma looked over at Rikki, who made an funny face at her "my mom collects figurines" Emma furrowed her eyebrows at Rikki, with an attitude.

"You know, the worst part about that is that I'm not even surprised" Emma ignored her, and looked over at me, and Cleo "well, how about it?" She asked us.

"Well, I can't stay over, dads working, and I have to look after Kim" Cleo said with an disappointing tone "Leah?" Emma turned to me "yeah, sure it's not like I have any plains" I sighed, "what about you, Rikki?" I raised my voice at Rikki, in excitement.

Rikki gave Emma an weird smile "a sleepover in my Jim-jams, you're kidding right?" Rikki said in an weird way "yeah, it's not really Rikki's scene" Emma shrugged looking over at me "then again, you've got cable, wide screen tv, hot and cold, running snacks, why not? I'll be there" Rikki said with an smile.

"Excellent, all fixed" I looked over at Cleo, who gave me a nod with an smile, Rikki had left, and when she did Emma snapped her head to me and she didn't look happy, "what?" I asked her awkwardly.

She turned her head away, and looked away at me angrily.

"Listen, my parents like order, this house runs like a well oiled machine, they don't like people who mess around" I was looking in Emma's fridge, but telling the rules to specifically Rikki.

"Who's messing around?" Rikki put up her hands, eyebrows furrowed, Emma deeply sighed, and turned to Rikki who had thrown her juice in the sink, Emma rolled her eyes and went over to the sink.

I chuckled at the two, and saw Emma's mom come in "hey, Lise, thanks for having us stay" I told her with a smile, gesturing to me and Rikki "well, it's my pleasure, girls, you're always welcome over" she looked at us, and sat down her box.

"Thanks! So, what's in the box?" Rikki pointed at the box on the counter "my latest acquisition from Casa Cristal" I looked over at Rikki not understanding a word she had said "I'm sure, Emma's told you girls, I'm a very keen collector" she opened her box to reveal a glass dolphin.

"She has, but I'm not going to hold it against you" Rikki told her quietly, after she saw what she had pulled out, "what do you think? It's the jewel in the crown of my collection" Ems mom smiled, holding up her sculpture.

I nodded pouting my lip at her "wow, it's-" before I could compliment her Rikki butted in "absolutely hideous, but I guess that's what makes it up right?" Rikki said, Emma's mom smile had dropped and, I looked over at Rikki in disbelief.

Emma stood besides me, and looked at her mom in shame, but she started to laugh, I furrowed my eyebrows, and watched Rikki grab her bag, and stuff, and took it up stairs, Emma played along and laughed with her mom, I just sat there and smiled.